My crush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, a true frind willbe happy for you, no matter what. ^^ I am happy for my friend... she likes a guy named brendan... I liek Michael... Liek I said, friends will be happy for you!

^^

Well, not necessarily. If she is a true friend, she'll probably get mad anyways, considering the circumstances.Anyways, it's your choice whether you want to tell him or not. He'll never know how you feel unless you tell him. Who knows? Maybe he likes you too! However, I wouldn't take that chance. Because if he doesn't feel the same way it can make your friendship a bit awkward, and if you guys start dating and then break up, who knows what can happen? So like I said, it's your chocie. I wish you the best of luck, regardless of what you choose to do. :lol:
Couldn't put it better myself.

If you tell him and things go wrong it's most likely going to go downhill from there. The chances of acualy staying together even for one years is slim to begin with. If you want to risk it, go for it.

Here is some advice:
If you love him that much, tell him.

If you've ever watched the movie 'Paulie'

There is a man who liked this girl that much, but he didn't tell her.

He was just about to until his best friend told her.

The girl and his best friend got married, and the man was upset.

So, really:

Confess yo feelings about him, and something might happen. [im not saying you'll get married, but you never know i he feels the same way about you.]
OMG that movie makes me cry, it's with the guy from monk,

some advice, i told my bf derek i liked him and look we've been together since feb.

if he dosent like you back, there are other fish in the sea, and maybe he was a jerk, because you like him you ignor the bad things, and im sorry if he's the best guy in the world, you just dont notice things like that when your vision is blurred by love

Here's what I'll do. Try and put up a simulation in your mind. First put up a simulation in your head if you told him, and it spread around the school, that will help a lot. Next, something happy, put up a simulation in your head about you telling him, and then everyone is congratulating you. Doing all this will help you with all this. This will not work for me because the only things I can imagine are aliens and anime giraffes with pokeballs, yu-gi-oh cards, a googles webkinz strapped to his back. I draw everything on my giraffe

lol well good luck with everything. I just realised that my friend likes

a guy called Luke too! (don't worry! her name is NOT Bec :) )

she wrote I love Luke on her tshirt and on her books, diary and bag.

Crazy I tell you!!!

lol well good luck with everything. I just realised that my friend likesa guy called Luke too! (don't worry! her name is NOT Bec :D )

she wrote I love Luke on her tshirt and on her books, diary and bag.

Crazy I tell you!!!
Not nearly as crazy as me. Have a look in my profile, avatar and sig. Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back