My Custom Painted Tamagotchi - Without Nail Polish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really make it out, it's quite blurry... But I see black stripes!

I know those pics are a bit blurry, but I had no chance to get better ones... Maybe I can take some photos with a real digital camera later.

Before I painted it, it was white with pink clover things...

I painted the Tam creamy white, the screen crackling border metallic red, a black vine on top of the screen. And there's black lines on the back of the Tam, as you can see...

And for you, baybee-x, I don't have any with stick-on crystals... but they sound pretty good. Maybe I could get some a bit later.

The V.3 Tama looks great! I've seen some tamas before with stick on crystals and they look pretty unique with them too! You should try it ;)

~Aqua3557~

I used body jewelery for some of my tamas. They actualy look pretty good. I might get pics of them sometime. But one bad thing about the crystals is, that they can fall off easily, (at least easier than stickers) especialy while playing. So I only put the crystals on tamas I don't use that much anymore (as in the batteries are dead- I can't be bothered to get new ones)

Well it dosen`t really make scense to buy a tama,the battary die,and not get new battaries....but anyway...that can result in the loss of money if you don`t use it...why not sell it on e-bay if you don`t use it anymore?

But besides the burryness it`s a cool looking tama!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it dosen`t really make scense to buy a tama,the battary die,and not get new battaries....but anyway...that can result in the loss of money if you don`t use it...why not sell it on e-bay if you don`t use it anymore?
But besides the burryness it`s a cool looking tama!
Yes, you're right. But I still do play with my old V3, but it's now in my another home 300 km away... And I bought a new one because I like the design of my old V3 as it is, and I've got many good memories with that exact V3 Tam. I mean, if I would accidentally break my old V3 during the painting, it would hurt me more because of its sentimental value. And I'm gonna get new batteries soon. Two V3 together double the fun!

I am really, really sorry for the blurryness. I don't have any better camera, but maybe I could borrow one.

Perhaps...but remember at least you OWN a digi camera! I don`t. Umm i have a feeling i`m gonna get off topic with the i know how you feel about the sentimental thing etc. ..is it okay i PM you?

Perhaps...but remember at least you OWN a digi camera! I don`t. Umm i have a feeling i`m gonna get off topic with the i know how you feel about the sentimental thing etc. ..is it okay i PM you?
Certainly, PM me if you like. I enjoy chatting with others a lot!

Yup, it kinda is a "digital camera", a webcam, but it's a bit old and doesn't support any higher resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back