My Dad is Crazy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
okay so at dinner my sister said that in the seventh harry potter the ending was very depressing because somebody died. My mom said not to say it because it would spoil it and my dad kept asking which person would it be. He was like the bug guy? the twins? the girl? my sister and my mom and I were telling him to stop. He asked if it was harry potter and I slammed my hand on the table and said ofcourse it isnt. I know he was kidden when he said this but he asked if it was harry potter's parents and I just started laughing like crazy and my mom said well where have you been. He was like well they are always dancing in that picture and they were in the mirror they are there. I was still laughing so much that I was in tears and my face was turning red.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry I edited it. I did not meen that it was funny about that I am not evil. But if you meant about what my dad said that was kind of rude

You're still spoiling it in your post above.

Quit saying what happens.

[SIZE=14pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasp pant gasp* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasp cough pant* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasp gasp* Ok I'm done and thanks for sharing since I hadn't finished it yet lol *cough* I hae to stop saying long-winded "No" s . <<; [/SIZE]

Since I don't read Harry potter I don't really get it. But it was all over the news that Dumbledore was gay. :/

Meh. :/ I just say Dumbledore being gay was just J.K's scheme for more money. *shakes head*

Sorry, but I don't really get the point of this topic? Some one explain?

okay so at dinner my sister said that in the seventh harry potter the ending was very depressing because somebody died. My mom said not to say it because it would spoil it and my dad kept asking which person would it be. He was like the bug guy? the twins? the girl? my sister and my mom and I were telling him to stop. He asked if it was harry potter and I slammed my hand on the table and said ofcourse it isnt. I know he was kidden when he said this but he asked if it was harry potter's parents and I just started laughing like crazy and my mom said well where have you been. He was like well they are always dancing in that picture and they were in the mirror they are there. I was still laughing so much that I was in tears and my face was turning red.
Wow. That's fathers for you. He must be very curious guy. Hes sounds awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back