My dad wont let me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
I did have six he said i was getting addicted so he took them away from me and i really want just 1 and he keeps shouting at me and saying no *Cries* I just want 1 that's all please tell me what to do!

Well you can make some improvement for a example: Play out outside a lot and do you work, and earn a higher grade. You must impress your father; act like you don’t care about it no more. So good luck, I hope this works :furawatchi: .

I love your avatar.

I never play outside all i really do is study and read i'm never bad at school and i always get top grades what shall i do?.

well ummmmmmmm let him know that you don't care about tamagotchi and don't let him see you on tama talk ya TAMA as in TAMAgotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
1 tell your mom she will help you get them back

2 ill be your friend :D ;) :wacko: :( :mimitchi: :huh:

ok then bribe him with cash lol ok just tell him I DONT HAVE A FRIEND CAN'T I HAVE 1 BACK PLEEZE PLEZE PLEZE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP

i want to be your friend i only have 1 friend amd7 friends here on TT :huh:

ok then bribe him with cash lol ok just tell him I DONT HAVE A FRIEND CAN'T I HAVE 1 BACK PLEEZE PLEZE PLEZE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
i want to be your friend i only have 1 friend amd7 friends here on TT :huh:
What if he just yell at her again.. By the way, that tama addiction test is wayyy to long. xP

I got a 21!!!I don't play with my tamas anymore.They are just not my thing.I like webkinz now.

But i dont HAVE any friends everybody hates me!.The only friends i have are tama's
What do you mean you don't have any friends??? :lol: :huh: You HAVE to have some! At least 1 right? Well PM me and i'll add you to my friend list and you can add me to your's!

Well just say to your dad "Dad can I plaese have my tamagotchis back? I'll do chores for a week! Or longer! I REALLY want them back! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I have them?" <-- It might work but it might not! Try all the things that everybody said and see which one works! :angry:

But i dont HAVE any friends everybody hates me!.The only friends i have are tama's
Maybe that's why he's taking them away.

If you get too rapt up in tamas, it can be hard to make friends.

There is no possible way EVERYONE hates you.

You just need to change your outlook on it.

Instead of saying, ' I have no friends, all I have is tamas', think, 'today I will try to make some friends', or 'I will try to contact/talk to some older friends'.

The right attitude can change everything. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back