My daughter's tama is a brazen hussy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLiss

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hiya, all.

My daughter, son and I all have tamagotchis. (But I pretty much run them since my kids are 4 and 7, haha). My daughter has a grown female, my son and I both have grown males.

When I check their friends' lists, my daughter's tama is in love with BOTH of the males! At least, that's what I believe the 4 hearts for each boy is all about, and both boys are in love with her!

Is this normal, and does it mean she'll have eggs with each of the boys? Sheesh, I never knew the lives of virtual pets could be so fraught with passion and intrigue!

I think the girl will only mate with one of the boys because if you let it mate with one, then you connect with the other, they won't mate. At least I don't think they would. You can try though.

-C.M.

yup, you can only mate with one boy

you could just wait for the matchmaker in the other tama anyway

It's normal.

Your tama female is just showing how many times you have connected with other tamas and the potential for a partner. Because you all 3 connect your tamas a lot, she is showing 4 hearts for both of the others. If you check the friends list for both boys - they are probably showing 4 smileys for each other, meaning they have connected enough to be best friends.

Your female tama will mate with whichever tama male you connect with next - so you need to decide who is going to be the couple and who is going to be the "spare" lol :D

The boy who doesn't get the girl can wait for a Matchmaker to visit and she will bring him a partner :(

I believe it's which ever tama you connect it with when it is 5 years or older... Unless your egg dies... I don't think that you can mate with both?!

It is perfectly normal. It just shows how much you connected with a fellow tamagotchi.

No, your tamagotchi cannot have eggs with both of them - only one of them. Just pick one randomly - draw one out of a hat, do eenie meenie minee mo, etc.

The other tamagotchi will just become a friend, and then your parent will disappear forever - you will have to start connecting with another tamagotchi and that will be your second Generation!

Well, my daughter made the decision herself. Apparently, she didn't like the looks of my Tensaritchi. Hmph. What does she know? :kuribotchi:

So, her Marotchi and my son's Simasimatchi did the fireworks thing, and now they both have girl babies. Not sure how my son is going to take it when he finds out, haha!

Maybe they'll be in the Meme family, and I can make twin Makikos! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back