my deamon headmisstress

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesk79

Reaction score
i have a school headteacher called name removed she sets us lots of hard work wich is really comfusing!

including: thinking skills braingym and sience!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's really onto something man we gotta stop her! and the worst thing i

s that she said to me: you are the laziest person i have ever worked with! I AM NOT LAZY!!!!! i said that i'm not lazy so who is with me?

if you want to stop her she teahces at , school name removed NOW GO OUT THERE AND STOP HER!!

edit; please do not stretch the page and shaming is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
You just told your school. That's too personal!

Please dont tell any personal info. You should know that is dangerous! :blink: :furawatchi:

*AG11*

i have a school headteacher called name removed she sets us lots of hard work wich is really comfusing! including: thinking skills braingym and sience!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's really onto something man we gotta stop her! and the worst thing i

s that she said to me: you are the laziest person i have ever worked with! I AM NOT LAZY!!!!! i said that i'm not lazy so who is with me?

if you want to stop her she teahces at , school name removed NOW GO OUT THERE AND STOP HER!!

edit; please do not stretch the page and shaming is not allowed
You probably should work harder in school, seeing as I was hardly able to understand your post because of the bad grammar and spelling.

i wont do that but I DEMAND YOU TO STOP HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
how are we supposed to 'stop' her? (not that I would) I mean, thinking about it we can't. I did thinking skills, braingym and science. (and science is actually one of the more important subjects.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back