"My Diary As a V3 Tamagotchi"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Good morning Grass!

Good morning M_Q. Hey, what's that?"

This is a journal I got for you. I figured that you might want to record your life and days here.

Yay! I get to talk about anything I want?

Sure. Now that you've learned how to write this morning, you can start.

Dear Journal,

I am Grass. I am a child living in a V3 house so I can grow up happily on earth. M_Q takes care of me. I love her. I was born yesterday, and since then, I've learned lots. I've played this game where music is falling and I have to catch the music, and I've learned about reading and writing as you can see. So I guess I should tell you a little bit more about me...

I weigh 12 pounds and I'm One year old, one training bar, and I'm a boy of the first generation.

M_Q just told me that the kind of child that I am is Tamatchi. Ok. Now I've got to go.

-Grass

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Journal,

Hello again! It's the end of the day now and I figured I'd talk a little bit. I had an an all right day. I played a lot of bump, and enjoyed pudding. But I got sick. It was really awful until M_Q found me and gave me medicine. I was soon better. Right now, I'm still the same age and training as this morning, but a gained a little weight. Now I am30 pounds. That's okay. M_Q says I just need to get a little more exercise. So I'm going to keep on going to bump competitions. It's my favorite thing to do, and it will help me loose weight she says. I might even be a professional when I grow up! Off to go play!

-Grass

Dear Journal,

Grass again! And now I am proud to say I am a teenager, four years old. Which means I'm about 20 years old the way M_Q counts it. So I'm going to be an adult really really soon! But for right now, I'm a Piroriroitchi. And my life has been pretty good through my teens. Lots of pudding, but I play my favorite game from being a child BUMP and my new favorite sport HEADING. So I'm healthy. Four/20 years old, 23 pounds, four training bars. Time to go...

-Grass

I haven't played with V3s in years. I had a very busy day at school. I thought Grass was fine. :( ;) :angry: :huh: :(

On November 7, 2008, Grass Abba ( I just gave him that last name) died of possible starvation or sickness. We remember him wonderfully in our hearts as a hopeful little kid, who lived life peacefully right to it's end.

I have hatched another tamagotchi. Her name is Sky, and she's still a baby so she can't write yet. But she is very cute, and very happy. Playing lots of Get Music. And when she sees Grass's picture in the memory room, she smiles and points. She knows that he was there before her, and even though they are not related, they are connected. I'm so afraid because I don't want this little one to die!!! I love her.

I guess I'll bring Sky back later.

Back