My dog almost got killed by another dog in January

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkyprincess22

Reaction score
My dog Tuffy is a pappillon and he is really cute.Our neighbor's dog caome to our house one day and bit my dog in the neck. HE sliced through his windpipe and he was breathing out the hole.The vet bill hasn't been paidd yet and My dog seems more passionite now.

Omg! Im so sorry! But im really glad hes ok!!!!!!

My mom wants a papillon really bad and thats SO sad! They are really cute...

:wacko: :D

I have a papillon ^^ They are seriously one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen x]

Back in September my friend had a dog party and her dog kept biting my dog's tail. I eventually just went home because he was so traumatized and in pain (He was a little dog and her's was bigger and aggressive).

Sadly, it's not even the aggressive dog's fault that they're agressive. It's the owners (or perhaps old owner's or past experiences) fault.

When my dog was a puppy she was attacked twice by other dogs who just ran over to her (she was on a leash, on a walk, close to us) and grabbed her in their mouths and tried to kill her. She is now traumatized of most other dogs. (She's gotten better in the past years though. She has a 'best friend' who is our neighbors dog. :) ) For some odd reason, she's more afraid of a Chihuahua than a Great Dane.

It's a good thing your little pup is okay!

A dog once attacked my kitty!

But Im glad you dog is okay, terrible thing that happene to him!

But anyways,I have two small dogs a Bichon Frise' and a Toy Poodle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww i'm glad your dogs ok. I'd be gutted if my doggie got attacked [he's cute and fluffy]. When my dad took my dog for a walk a couple of weeks ago a dog tried to attacked him but my dad managed to pull him up with his lead so the dog couldn't get to him and all the dogs owner said was 'he's not usually like that' when the dog should of been on a lead anyway..

My dog Tuffy is a pappillon and he is really cute.Our neighbor's dog caome to our house one day and bit my dog in the neck. HE sliced through his windpipe and he was breathing out the hole.The vet bill hasn't been paidd yet and My dog seems more passionite now.
Aww, im so sorry. :) :( :(

I have a picture of what he looked like after surgery, but i think it is too discreet to show anyone besides family, but if you really wanta see, just tell me! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back