My drawings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
These are my drawings that I whipped up last night and finished colorin them today. My camera kinda ruined some of the shading in the skin and other things so don't mention that shading thing.... Anyways, this is a character Calleigh [cal-ee] from something I am working on.

Calleigh Mermaid

Calleigh Human

These are the other characters I will draw soon:

Marisol

Ren

Elyse

Sebrecia

Zac

And some others that come to mind!

I might post a story and title later if I feel like it.

Wow! :lol: You are very skilled.

I suck at drawing, and could never do something as nice and detailed as that. Great job! :D 8/10

Your drawings are good. But why does she look like she is spaced out?

The only thing that I suggest is that you work on the hair.

i love the colors but maybe add some more feeling in here eyes, there very blank, and also some more feel to the hair.

Your drawings are good. But why does she look like she is spaced out?The only thing that I suggest is that you work on the hair.
She's not the brightest character and tends to space out half the time, which usually causes her to bump into things. xD

I draw it with pencil and go over it in a special pen and usually I mess up with the pen, so the hair didn't exactly turn out how I planned for it.

Yea, I'm not very good and usually just draw for fun and I guess I wanted to show them here. They'd look way better if I used a scanner...which I still don't have yet!

I'll try to make my others a bit better.

Marisol Surprised

Hmm, this one is not the best. The reason the one strand of hair is going up is because there is someone else there who couldn't fit in the drawing.Reminds me slightly of Tohru Honda from fruits basket....

>.<

Hmm...I don't like this one...it just looks weird for so many reasons. Just plain weird, but I'll post it here anyway.

i love the colors but maybe add some more feeling in here eyes, there very blank, and also some more feel to the hair.
Her eyes are normally blank. That's what the mermaids of the story look like. I don't know why, but I feel that if I add anything to her eyes, she won't be the same character. That's just me.

I don't really color my eyes in normally anymore. I do something with darker to lighter in the eyes. The humans have different eyes from the mermaids.

These are just like character sketches or something...so they're not very good.

I'm gonna go eat coz I haven't eaten all day and I could work on some drawings.

I'm not so proud of these drawings for a few reasons...let me get back to you guys soon with a new pic. Maybe a group pic...hmm...

but I will attempt to draw better this time

there very nice! But do you have a scanner?

I also have a drawing topic here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back