~My Entama CYOI Tama Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ura Young Yattachi40

Reaction score
Hi,and welcome to my Entama CYOI Log! :lol:

I am just about to untab it.........

I just untabed it,Setting date & time ,deet ,

deet

it souds like a v5 :huh:

Im now waiting for the egg to hatch.

It hatched into Mameotchi!

Ill name him Herby!

More on Herby layter.

Right now Herby is at preschool:D ^3^!My Mom also said w'ell talk about registering for photobucket or tinypic later^3^.So the next update mite have links for photos:D.I cant wait!

~UYY40~

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED FOR A MONTH!!!,Herby did evolve on the 28th of december and became y.mametch.3 days later he evolved into mametchi and got a job as a scientest.he also got a hatenatch babi.She became a thing wearing a tie.ireset her.Now I have a y.miumitch who should evolve tommorow!

February 1 2009

I realize i didnt post my young mimitchi's name in the last post.Her name is Sokupie.I'am planning for her to evolve at 11:15 or 12:15.Ill post when she evolves. :mimitchi: UYY40 :D

Feb,1 2009

SHE WON'T EVOLVE!!!!!!Please Sokupie evolve before 8:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to get a Meidotchi because i've never had her before and she is very cute.ill go pixel a pic!

February,2 2009

SHE EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy!She became a Meidotch!Her close up is so cute!

The reason im not posting is becuz nothing has happened,exept:

jinsei+

he is a tsubutchi named DIGIT.I want him to become tamatch

Latest posts

Back