My Evil Twin~Part 11-1 and 11-2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PonytchiLuv

Reaction score
Tally waits for Justin...

[SIZE=21pt]~PART 11-1!~[/SIZE]

3 Tama-Years had passed, and Tally had a baby girl Tama named Juliana and a baby boy named Justin. Right before that, Maya gave birth to a boy Tama, who she named Kyle.

Great I thought. As much as I loved my granddaughter, I knew she'd just be new prey for Victoria. She never seemed to age.

This is how the rest of my children were:

:) Jill, a Memetchi

:mametchi: Heather, a Violetchi

:wacko: Derek, a Young Androtchi

:( Maya, a Young Violetchi

and

:hitodetchi: Kyle, the newborn

I evolved into an oldie when Maya Jr. became a Tama Teen. Maya was not an oldie yet because she was caring for Kyle Jr.

Jill married a :mametchi: named Harris, and was expecting. Heather was dating a :D named Dexter. Jill was in Mame City, and Heather in Gozaru Town.

[SIZE=21pt]~PART 11-2!!~[/SIZE]

Tally was happy to have babies, she wasn't allowed to move out of the house because we were afraid Victoria would capture Juliana.

Tally sat in her room sorrowfully, looking at the window and remembering the day she fell in love with Justin. Had he just forgotten her and stayed with Victoria? Did Victoria find a prettier Tama for him? Tally had to find out.

Then she had an idea.

Taking some food out of the kitchen, she told Juliana and Justin that they were coming with her.

"Let's find you're daddy!" Tally said to them. She helped them escape out the window, then followed them.

She started at Mame City. But she couldn't quite remember where Justin lived. So she rented an apartment because she was going to search for him the next day.

Will Tally find Justin? What happened to him? Find out in Part 12!!!

Latest posts

Back