My Evil Twin~Part 15!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PonytchiLuv

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]~PART 15-1!~[/SIZE]

Julianna and Justin Jr. soared through the air with their father as he leapt from vine to vine. At last they left the forest, and he landed behind a strange house.

"This is my house," said their father, Justin. "But Victoria is inside. You must be very quiet."

"Why does Victoria want our mommy?" asked Julianna in fear.

"Once Victoria was the prettiest Tama in all the planets. But then your grandmother Maya the Makiko made her envious, and Victoria sought to destroy her," Justin explained. "She failed, but she fell in love with your grandfather, Kyle. Now she wants your mother because she is a Maidtchi and she knows that Kyle will come looking for her."

"Kyle is an Ojitchi," said Justin Jr.

"Victoria doesn't know that yet."

"What- what will you do to stop Victoria?" Julianna wanted to know.

"I have to destroy her myself. She has taught me some of her powers," replied her father.

"I will help!" Justin Jr. offered. Justin laughed.

By then they had come to a door at the side of the house. Justin carefully unlocked it and they crept inside. It was easy to find Tally's room because they could hear her sobbing in there.

Tally was overjoyed to see her husband and children.

"You're here!" she shouted a little too loudly. She kissed Justin.

[SIZE=21pt]~PART 15-2!~[/SIZE]

Victoria overheard Tally exclaiming with delight, so she went down the hallway to investigate. She peeked in the door and saw Tally and Justin kissing!

"I guess I have to capture them all," Victoria muttered. She closed the door to the room and locked it.

Now Kyle would have to come and save them!

Latest posts

Back