My Evil Twin~Part 17!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PonytchiLuv

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]~PART 17!~[/SIZE]

Victoria, balancing in a tree, watched two male Tamas navigate through the woods, obviously not knowing where they were. One was an Ojitchi, but the other was a handsome Androtchi. She could use the Androtchi, but the older one was worthless.

"Kyle," said the handsome Tama. "Where are we going?" The Ojitchi shrugged.

KYLE? He was an OJITCHI now? Victoria had forgotten how normal Tamas age. She was a lot older than him, but never aged, unless she shape-shifted into an Otokitchi. But why would she want to do that and be so- old? She shuddered at the prospect.

But Victoria still loved Kyle. What was she to do?

Well, the Violetchi thought. If I lure him to my house, I might be able to change him back into a Kuchipatchi. She would only want to do that if he fell in love with her, which was difficult. If he had this many kids (and maybe more), then he must like this Mya girl.

But Mya is an Otokitchi. This will be a little easier then.

Kyle and the Androtchi then set up camp for the night, and Kyle quickly fell asleep.

Perfect, Victoria said to herself. Now to bait the trap... She changed into a Hanagatatchi so as not to be suspicious. Kyle could've told the Androtchi about her.

She jumped from the tree and pretended to be in distress.

"Help!" she shouted in her musical voice. "Please come and help me!" As she suspected, the Androtchi came running.

"Who are you?" he asked skeptically.

"I am Delilah, and I tripped and might have broken my ankle," Victoria sobbed. She looked into his worried eyes. The plan was working.

"I'm Derek. Can I help?" The Androtchi fell for it.

"I don't know," said Victoria in disguise. "Well, I guess you could- carry me to my house. I'm all alone there." She winked at Derek, who was still staring at her.

"I'll do anything for you, love!" whispered the Androtchi. He picked up Victoria and walked into the forest, away from the camp.

The trap was baited.

Latest posts

Back