My family and relationships

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
OKAY. So, my dad died, ages ago now. I miss him, and so do Mum and Kyle, but in life, you have to move on. I'm fine now with Mum having boyfriends.

My mum doesn't have luck with men. There was one guy, back in Perth, who was nice, but turned out to be a nutter. He was REALLY agressive, so we moved to Brisbane, where she met one guy on a dating site, and he was revolting and smelled funny...

Guy number 3, was just downright rude and ugh.

And here comes guy number 4.

Mum met him a few weeks ago, and she'd mentioned him a few times. He asked her on a date last weekend, and they're going on a second date tonight, while I'm out.

He seems really nice. I met him last weekend, and he's really polite, he smells great and he seems like he's got a good temper lol.

What do you guys think?

Also, my brother, Kyle.

Has been.

Bitten by.

A LOVE BUG!

He's so cute when he's in love lol. And tomorrow...

He's proposing to his girlfriend : D

I love her, she's really sweet and pretty, and she doesn't mind that Kyle likes to spend time with me, etc. They're so cute together :)

So, what are your opinions on Guy number 4 [Gary lol]

And, my brother proposing? How do you think it'll go? What will Molly say?

I wish your brother luck with him and Molly. :) I don't know her so I don't know what Molly would say, but hopefully she'll say yes!

Well, I guess it might be a little too early to get any opinions of Gary yet, but he seems like a nice guy from what you said. Maybe if things continue to go well between him and your mom, it'll turn into a long lasting thing.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Aww, I'm sorry about your dad =[ And about Gary, your mom will probably ask you and your brother what you think about him, and value your opinion. And good luck to your brother ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back