MY FIRST GROUP HACHING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

like mametchi

Reaction score
anything will due as long as it is about your tama being hached!you can etheir e-mail me or post a reply! :) B) :lol: :D :blink: :ph34r: :) :wacko: :hitodetchi: :)

Remus has taken his first shape. I'm not sure what to call it, for the v3 chart here does not contain names. He looks like a little tooth to me.

I am so glad I was able to join with this little hatching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really glad you did join one of mine took its next stage it looks like a bird! lol :hitodetchi:

Mine changed again twice. First he looked like a little Mametchi, now he looks like a tadpole wearing a clown nose.

::Weeps for Remus's twin::

I am sorry for your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama changed into a mizutamachi yesterday.The day after my old tamagotchi,abbba left.its a girl named sofia

Hello everyone! ;) I just hatched a little girl! ^.^ She's still with her mother, though, but soon she's going to leave. She hatched today at 4:09 PM. =proud=

*sniffle* My little babies are growing up so fast. TOT

It's me again! ^.^ The mother still didn't leave, and it's been over 24 hours, so I am kinda suspicious. Can anyone tell me why this is so?

<33 -Khitty

I've heard its 24 hours and then the next midnight, of course, any pausing alters the aging process.

P.S. Remus just had a little girl. Got a v3 chart I can use too. See my log if you want to see a link to it.

I have a V4, called Henry (1st Generation, 5 ATM). I'm Waiting for him to graduate (I don't know when he should) and for the matchmaker to come ;D. I do not know what sort he is, he looks like he has a hat on his head.

I have a V4, called Henry (1st Generation, 5 ATM). I'm Waiting for him to graduate (I don't know when he should) and for the matchmaker to come ;D. I do not know what sort he is, he looks like he has a hat on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back