My first hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamayrtonstoner100

Reaction score
Heya Guys and gals!

This is my first v3 tama... I would realy like it if you would join me for my hatching...

The date of this hatching is: 1st Decamber (2 days from post)

The Time of this Hatching is: 5 PM (GB TIME)

Plese join me..

;)

All you need to post Is...

CAN I JOIN?

Oh... and your coulor of tamagotchi,

just to see what everyone has got..

So I will start off...

the coler of my Tama is:

Clear BLUE with soda and bubbles...

Thanks

Adam

P.S. DONT FORGET!!

(please excuse the spellings... i am dixlexic...)

SEE MY TAMA HERE: MY TAMA :blink:

AND...ME DESTROYING IT here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... since no one has joined on the first day... we will postbone it... 2ND december at 5.00PM GMT

Okay... so no one joined on the second day... hum...

We will postbone it untill 3rd December at 5.00PM GBT

Make the hatching date later! Besides, did you see how many other groups there are? I think I'm doing mine Christmas Eve!

:lol: :D :) ;) ^_^ :lol: :)

XD Nice! :blink: My tama wont stop being something that looks like it's pudding. > ^_^ T_T It won't change! T_T And it's rolling around on the ground currently. XD

Hi! i just joined tamatalk!

and Bubba93 you've stolen my idea!! :eek:

And Adamayrtonstoner100...

CAN I JOIN? :huh: :huh: :huh:

If you say yes i'll be... ;) ;) ;) :)

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd do it but my V3 is an adult Kuchipatchi with a baby girl :huh: :huh: :) :eek: :huh:

He's leaving tonight. ;) ;)

My brother is amatama_go_11!

Yeah.............................................................................Right...............................................

.......................................................................................tamalover99................................................

......................................................................you...........can.do............it.................

...........with...........................your..........V2.................................................................!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :eek: :) :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back