My first log! For my v.5 tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebug902

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first log and i don't have constant access to the computer so I'm sorry if I don't post as often as you would like. So, my family's name is Jalih, ( don't ask me where I got that name!) and they are first generation. Ihave two sons and a daughter my sons are a bakutchi and a mamekatchi, and my daughter is a ichigotchi.Their bonds are 100%! They are a blended family! I have all the items, snacks, meals, souvineirs and rare items! I'll keep you up to date!

• hungry:4
  • hungry:4
  • happy:4
  • blended family
  • bonds:100%
  • 0 gotchipoints
  • son: baktuchi
  • daughter: ichigotchi
  • son:mamekatchi
this is my tama family's stats! They are sleeping right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! My tama family is very happy! I'm gonna make another log for my v.4 tama,so I'll do that in a minute, but, more importantly, here are my tama family's stats:

• hungry: 5
  • happy:5
  • bond% :100%
  • blended family
  • 1st generation
  • 0 $
for their current states in their lives they are still the same as in the first post. I'll write again when they evolve. Thanks!!!

OK, so they did'nt evolve but they want to go to tama town! I'm going to let them talk,here we go!

Tamafamily: Hi every body we are so happy to finally get to talk to you! Katie, can we go to tamatown now?

Katie: Of course we can!

katie: did you guys have fun?

tamafamily: yes! we got 6000 points! and a bunch of food!

katie: I'm so glad!

sorry! I'll write again when they evolve again for real!

THEY EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! yay! yay! My main character is a kuchipatchi and i have a hotteachi side character and a mametchi side character. Their stats are:

• happy & hungry:5
  • bonds 100%
  • 80$

I'm so happy!

Tamafamily= We're so happy in our new shapes! I love being a mametchi! hey! what's so special about a mametchi? I'm a hotteatchi! Hey! I don't see what's so special about either of you! I'm a kuchipatchi! hey! Hey! (at the same time)

Katie= guys If you don't behave then we won't get to go to the movies and the ice cream store!

tamafamily= silence

katie=Oh well! Iguess we'll go!

tamafamily= yay!

I'll see you later when I have acess to the dating channel! Bye! tamafamily= Bye! See ya! Later!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi! So I don't have access to the dating channel, but they wanted to go on the computer,so I let them. Here they want to say something:[/SIZE]

tamafamily:Hi! We got bored so we decided to come talk to you and thank you, because we now have 50 views! Thank You for showing so much support towards us and our family! We really do appreciate it!

Katie: Aw! They're so funny! But we really do appreciate it!

here are they're stats! I'll see you guys later! And please p.m. me if you like this log!

• happy & hungry:5
  • 100% bonded
  • 1st generation
  • same characters!

Hi guys! I have a question for you this time! Does anyone know how long after your tama turns into an adult that they have access to the dating chanel? please pm me if you have the answer! Thanks! my tamas are the same as last time except we're going to the tam earth and expo so i'll write later!

Hi guys! We're getting impatient with the matchmaker! It's been almost two DAYS since they became adults, and she won't let us use the dating channel! Here, they want to say some thing:

[SIZE=14pt]tamafamily= Hey people! Guess what! We don't like the matchmaker! She won't help us find our perfect match, and we're getting tired of each others company! (we all agree on that!)But, we still have hope![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Katie= That's the spirit guys! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Well, here are their stats:[/SIZE]

• hungry happy 4
  • 100% bonded
  • 180$
  • 45 hours since beggining of adulthood
I'll write again soon!

[SIZE=21pt][Yippee! Yay! I got married! I married my hotteachi to a mametchi, and they had a mimifuwatchi and a futabatchi! I'm so happy! So I now have a son and a daughter![/SIZE]

Hi! They evolved yesterday,but I was to busy to write about it! They are now a sakuramotchi and a mattarichi! I'm very happy and they want to talk:

2nd gen: Hi everybody! Its' nice meeting you! We heard so much about you from our parents, and hope you will love our generation just as much as you did theirs. So thank you very much, because so far you seem to love it! We have almost 90 views! Thank you!

Katie: Aren't they sweet? Well, here are their stats:

• hungry & happy: 5
  • 20% bonds
  • 170$
We'll check in later! Bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi guys! Sorry I haven't written in so long, I've been busy! They are doing great! Here are their stats: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*happy & hungry: 5 [/SIZE]

*60% bonds

They changed too! The girl is an Itchigotchi and the boy is a bakutchi! I'm very happy! See you later!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi guys! My tamas want to talk![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]2nd gen: Hi! We want to thank you alot, Because we now have over 100 views! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We also wanted to say that now, if you mail us we will quote and thank you on the log, so if you like this log will you please pm us! We like it when we get mail! thanks![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Hi! Now the boy is a furikotchi, and the girl is a violetchi. I'm going to try to marry my violetchi and make a violet family![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Help me do dating show. [/SIZE] :D [SIZE=21pt]Pretty Pretty Please[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back