my first recent log^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2222mimitchi2222

Reaction score
this is my first v4.5 log, of my tama, makar. his stats:

training: [ ]

skills:all zero

weight:17 lbs

name: makar

gen: 1g

gotchi points:0

user: me

well thats the end for now, there isnt much to say about a tsubutchi floatin around the screen so bye people! ;) :blink: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my first v4.5 log, of my tama, makar. his stats:

training: [ ]

skills:all zero

weight:17 lbs

name: makar

gen: 1g

gotchi points:0

user: me

well thats the end for now, there isnt much to say about a tsubutchi floatin around the screen so bye people! ;) :blink: :lol: :lol:
ahh! my tamagotchi is sick! i fixed it but i kinda freaked out about it.. lol

my god its like 9:00 here and im tired! but my tama refuses to go to bed! and his hearts are droping every minute...*snores* *tamagotchi beeps* ahhh! gosh..

yay! my tamagotchi grew into.. a toddler i know that... it looks like a bean with a face! its cute but i do not know what the heck it is! lol :(

im adding a tamagotchi V2 that i finaly got to this log, and makar is doing well, he is angry at me for pausing him all day....lol but phi my v2 is happy and just beat makar in an eating contest! soooo their stats are

makar-happy:++++hungery:++++

training[| ]

skill point all 0 :-(

gp:0 ( we went shopping)

wieght:46

aaaaaaaaand phi-

happy:++++ hungery:++++

wieght:24

gen:1

soooo makar is to mad to talk to you people soooo here is phi- hi people! im phi, and i hate being a V2 cuz now i cant go to tamatown!well bye....

i hope ur enjoying my log so far!

ok now makar has calmed down so he can talk to u people! hi! i just wentto tamatown and i noticed my sister cant!(she is a V2) so i feel bad for her... *gasp!* cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nom nom nom! *belches* ahhh i feel good now... well bye peepe!

hi! its me phi from like 5 seconds ago, Zzzz... lol she fell asleep!

makar?makar! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! makar died after i ent him to my cousin that has 15 other tamas! ^_^ :D :eek: :eek: *snff* i cant believe him!*smacks cousin* ha thats wut u get! well im getting a tamagotchi pc pack which will be named after him.

cool! phi just evolved into a marotchi. hi! er.. makar is ded i just found out... waa! his cousin killed him! at leats 2~m~2 slapped him with ... a plastic fish??? lol! my owner is insane. bye people![\color]

well, my V4.5 log has turned into a V2 log... lol but i just entered the shop codes so i got the stfuf plus a rare item! now what that item does or is i have no idea whatsoever, but it looks cool. im having issues with the "jump" game so if anybody can help ,PM me plz! and i have no idea what to do with my tamagotchis during school, i hate to pause them.. these tamagotchis are treated like a living pet by me, but people think im crazy o_O lol i do not care what they think.yeah and feel free to pm me about my log if u want.ok now thats out of my system,i wantes to know,my tamagotchi is rolling for some reason... is that normal for a V2??? i am new to my V2 cuz i have no instruction sheet, which i know by heart for the other versions, im kida the tama guru at my school, i am known for hidin my tamas right under the teacher's nose! ha to them, my teacher used to connect with us(SHE HAD A TAMAGOTCHI V3!!)when we were in 4th grade. now my new teacher hates them! ubt we see her with the earth tamagotchi from the pc pack! lol now phi wants to say hi and tell her own stories.hi! its me again, so i have been rolling so now i cant see strait..... *falls over* weeee..... i feel funny....... Zz[SIZE=8pt]z[/SIZE]well there she goes again, lol well i think she will like the earth tama from the pc pack! anybody know what the pc game does or is?? pm me if u know. well bye! (till i post again in like 5 minutes lol)

my V2 woke up at like 8:00 in the morning today! and all my others (V3 V3 V4 V4 V4 V4 V4 V4 V4.5 V4.5) are still asleep... and shes rolling again! lol. its soo hard to get money in V2's! the games are soo hard.. im going to walmart to get a tamagotchi pc pack today! woot. if they have a famitama i will freak out. well, goin to tamatown. bye!

i just got my new tama pc pack, i cant use it cuz im on my grandmother's computer(its form the 1980's!) so the tama that came with it it a girl named chang(i let my couzin name her) so she says beeep! lol my V2 is still a v2, but i haVE A v4 THAT WILL SOOON BECOME A MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! if u read my username i think mimitchi freakin rox!so.. on my frinds V1 we saw his masktchi doing close ups( like on the v4-4.5) and it took its mask OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so wierd... and my V2 is still a toddler and i never pause her. its taking forever for her to evolve! well bye peoplle.

its me again adding the NEW makar(he grew into the same characters!)

hes a boy and his and the other's stats are:

character: looks like a gem thing... i shall call it shinytchi!

skill points:4,0,0

wieght:60

training:|||

now phi's stats:

skill points: its a V2! it has no skill points!

weight:23

character: marotchi

training:||||

ok now chang's stats:

character: the bean thing like makar I

skill points:0,0,0

wieght:30

training:|

wow that took a lot of space to show 3 tama stats. well the tamas are connecting and playing till next post,bye!

yay! my V2 grew into a .....y.mametchi? she's a girl and mametchi is a boy... hmm well their stats are:

name:phi

weight:31

character:y.mametchi

name:makar II

weight:75

skill:0,0,0

character:the shinytchi thing

name:chang

weight:37

training:|

skill:0,0,0

character:the bean thing lol

hey! remember to pm me with your thoughts about my log. wether u like it or hate it tell me plllllllllz! :)

2mimi2

Latest posts

Back