My First Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl27

Reaction score
:( Hi and welcome to my log! I'm starting on G1 on a camouflage v3.

Please go to the most recent post to see what tama I have now! :p

:( I am starting this log with a boy tama, Tama. He was a boy teletchi, then a tamatchi, and now he is a young mametchi. :p He is very cute and will turn into an adult tomorrow, 3/6. He is three years old.

I am so happy to finally have a tamagotchi! I have searched for at least 2 weeks to find one! I will be sad when Tama leaves, though. I am going to let him get four hearts with my sister's tama. :(

I will write in this log every time something exciting happens to my tamas, including Tama. :) I am also making a tamagotchi family tree!

:) Bye for now!

:unsure: Tama has evolved into a Leaftchi/Furawatchi! :wacko: How cute! He is now four years old. :(

I am adding this log to my favorites so I can find it easier! Yay, more logging fun! :p

I am putting Tama on pause for a while so that my sister's tama can catch up. Besides, that way he will live longer. :lol: I hate to think of Tama going away! He will be unpaused at 5:30 on 3/7, and I will post again then!

Tata for now, enjoy your tamas! :ph34r:

Tama has now been unpaused for a whole day. He has approached the screen and

even started singing! :) Soooo cute! :mellow: My sister's tama is four also. She

turned into a Memetchi today! Yay! :) I will be taking Tama on vacation with me! Aww,

he's singing again! :D Sooo cute! Unfortunately, he will be leaving me

soon... :D :D :D For now, I will just enjoy him while I can! Bye for now!

-tamagirl27

:ph34r: I haven't been very diligent with my log! Tama's daughter, Mimi, is 7 years old... I hope she will have a baby soon! First I am sending her to Switzerland... yay! :(

I will be posting a memorial for Tama, but I can still visit him as parent! B)

Oh Mimi, I don't want you to leave! Mimi will be leaving soon... She had a baby after the matchmaker came... she's 7 now, so I guess I have to let her go! Don't worry Mimi, I will take good care of your baby girl! Mimi is a Dorotchi, and I am naming the baby Violin... after my favorite thing to do! Farewell, Mimi! :D I'll remember you forever! :(

Latest posts

Back