My former friend's Tama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Sooooo, then.... yeah. Here's the story:

I borrowed two Tamagotchis from this girl who was my friend, and I intended to return them ASAP. So, this girl who was my friend (Starkit is her nickname) decided NOT to be my friend anymore because I started playing with someone ELSE (her nickname's Orangecloud) and we never fully got over that, but then I moved to a new school.

Coincidentally, Orangecloud is STARKIT'S best friend now. And.... I want to return Starkit's V4.5 and V5. I HAVEN'T told my Mom yet because she will freak and yell at me if she finds out I kept someone's stuff that I'm not even friends with anymore for THAT long!!!! >.< I'm still friends with Orangecloud, though; should I just give them to her and let HER return them to Starkit?

My sister suggested just NOT returning them but that feels REALLY dishonest. Her reasoning was that, if I'm not Starkit's friend anymore, I shouldn't have to return them! Right? I don't know. Wrong? PROBABLY.... :(

I had lent my friend Thunderclaw (who is ALSO friends with Starkit and Orangecloud) my main copy of AC:WW, because at the time I was playing my newer one. Well, that was when Starkit turned on me and Orangecloud, and Thunderclaw's OTHER friend, Songdance, decided not to like me, too. And they did all these nasty things.

And then, the evening that I wanted my game back, I went over to Thunderclaw's house with Orangecloud and my sister, Bluefur. Songdance wanted to play with my game (by then Thunderclaw had gotten her own, anyway) and Thunderclaw's Mom had to step in because they just WOULDN'T give it back. I was really relieved, because I was just SURE that they plotting to erase my game and make it Songdance's or something, and then, if that happened, since I would have absolutely NO solid proof that the game WAS actually mine, then Songdance might keep it or something! :( Luckily, I still have my game today, and it is alive and prospering well! :)

I don't want Starkit to feel the same way I did for those few desperate weeks when I didn't have my game. Only: I've had her Tamagotchis for, like, 5 MONTHS!!!! And I WOULD like to keep the Tamagotchis -- if I wasn't very afraid that, ONE DAY, Starkit would want her Tamagotchis back, realise I had them, and tell my Mom or something! :(

P.S.: Please keep in mind that the key word here is *was* and I'm not her friend anymore. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it depends on what she did to end your relationship of being best friends. If she did something that is physical contact (hitting) then keep the tamagotchis and say that one of your new friends didn't want the Tamagotchis and your friends gave it to you. Or mabye give one of the Tamagotchis back and say that you lost the other Tamagotchi. That is what I did but I ended up really losing the Tamagotchi. (srry Jeremy, I'll get you a new one.)

'Cause she was really mean and tried to boss me around and stopped talking to me JUST because I played with Orangecloud. :D

Heh-heh, maybe I WILL keep the Tamagotchis.... > ;)

I would just give the Tamagotchi's back. If you keep them it's like stealing. And I'm not trying to be mean either;D

But, if it's that bad, Ask her if she want's to have them back. If not, keep them. :3

WEll she's not your friend anymore, I would keep them but I think you should give em' back to her without any battery. AND if you REALLY don't like her, a little damaged.

Ooooooooops, this hasn't been posted in, in, like, FOREVER!!!!!! but, thanks for your suggestions guys, I think I will give them back to Starkit through Orangecloud, and I will not feel guilty anymore! :D This can be locked now. :p <3

You should give them back.

1.its STEALING

2.if you mom found out,you would be dead.someone could tell if someone found out.

3.she gave your game back

4.she didnt spend her money on them to have them stolen

5.love your enimies.dont hate

Well, oooooookay. I THINK that I will return them. Lol, I'm nervous, though.... :( And, btw, Starkit didn't almost steal my game. Thunderclaw and Songdance did. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back