my friedn got her tamagotchi taken away

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they ask to see it. I'm sure that they know what a tamagotchi is. They've been around since the 80's.

What if they ask to see it. I'm sure that they know what a tamagotchi is. They've been around since the 80's.
80's?!

They just started getting technology in the 80's! o_O

They were released in the late 90's. XD

Well it's the truth.
Yeah, but some people on here get upset easily and that probably would get them angry. I just don't bring my tama to school. If I did I would probably just loose it anyways.

a lot of my class has them, so our teacher lets us have them, she just wont let us use them during lessons. :ph34r:

uhh..that sucks cause when people in my class have tamas when it beeps my teachers

says "What was that?!" and then she says "Was it a tamagOOtchi" (thats what she calls it) Both of my seatpartners are tattletales.. I am so..UNLUCKY..sorry about caps

Wow. Usually we don't have that kind of problem with tamagotchis. (Although a lot of people have them.) It's usually a cell phone. One time, purplegal93's cell phone rang in the middle of first period, and all my teacher did was listen to the ring tone until she she turned it off. I couldn't stop laughing at her. We were reading "To Kill a Mocking Bird", and her Pooh Bear ring tone went off. She grabbed it, and turned it off real quick. It was funny. :ph34r:
Heeheehee! And 'all my teacher did was listen to the ring tone until she turned it off.' Heeheehee! \

Anyway, about topic. Teachers are meeeeean, and they are really behind in technology. Small = cheap, right? No. Small = sometimes pretty money-ful. Gee, you USA people have it easy. Not only is Australia slow in Techno by a few weeks, the tamas here cost $26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back