my friend broke my tama,shud she buy me a new one?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should my 'so called' friend buy me a new tamagotchi?

• Yes, She SHOULD pay for what she's done!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's your responsibility.

• I don't know, I'm going to post an idea into the topic

• I don't know at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Footballers' wive$

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Should she?[/SIZE] :mimitchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :eek: :mametchi: :( :eek: :mellow: :eek: B) :mimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :(

*Moved :( by Bell Sprout: Sorry to hear about your tama...*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she should pay for it. after all its what SHE did herself.

[SIZE=21pt]Should she?[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mametchi: ;) :mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh:
if you gave it to her then you should buy it yourself

if she talked you into seeing it its still your fault

if she took it from you [SIZE=21pt]THEN[/SIZE] she should pay for it

i think i would like to know what happened before i voice my final opinion

well its pretty hard to say - what happened, and why did you let her play with it if she's already broke another one?

i'm tending towards yes she should - but we need more details!

:huh: Okie here's what i think!

If she done it on purpose she should DEFINATLY get you another one :huh: Also why do you call her ur friend if she broke it :furawatchi: im asking it in a nice way please don't mistake it for a bad way :kuribotchi:

Just don't let her play with your cute tamagotchi what poor tama died becuase of her :mimitchi: :mimitchi: ;)

OMG! Yes, she should DEFINITALLY pay for it! What version was it?

Well, if she did that bad she should fork out for one definitely!!! If not two. And if she did this for jealousy or something or to spite you and did not say sorry, she isn't your friend but an ex-friend. :(

well if thats what she did - of course she should buy another, and possibly two if she did it to the first one on purpose.

and i hardly think she is a friend of yours - friends do not do that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back