My friend has a problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roses

Reaction score
Heres what she said:

At my school this guy told me he liked me, he even asked me out on a date! I turned it down because i think im too young to go out with a boy! Im barely a teenager! I also think its because people find love thirty years from now! I dont fancy the guy anyway. Now I have been recently informed by my friend that this other guy likes me and he is the guy who asked me outs close friend! Hes not asking me out which makes me glad cos hes a little cute and I don't want to turn him down. Anyway ive got a fairly big idea of other boys who like me i know this cos they check me out, flirt and use swear words to impress me. I HOPE THEY DONT ASK ME OUT BECAUSE I HATE REJECTING PEOPLE!

Help her please!

and this isnt you?

ok welll

tell ur friend to like rol her own way

well thats what i do

idc if ppl like me or not

ppl kinda hate me for that

but w/e

they have no say in my life

well the way i see it, your friend has no problems. Just tell her to ignore them and like not to turn them down, just be like "i dont think im ready for a relationship" or something, and like bcome friends with them. :p

hope i helped

Wait is this about you or your friend? I'm guessing your friend, looking at the title.

Just let her do what she wants. Mind your business, not hers.

yes it is about my friend. and if you're wondering it is my friend, not my "friend" as in me

Your friend has a problem. She doesn't like rejecting guys but she feels the need to. I think she needs an excuse.

Like she can even say she is a little to young. That may be an easier way to turn 'em down.

You can't really get around rejecting guys. It's something that almost every girl in today's society has to deal with at one point or another.

It doesn't make her a mean person for turning them down. What's worse is going out with a guy you're not really into. He'll be able to tell, and it will hurt him. He doesn't need pity. And it will hurt you, because you're taken although you don't want to be. It will be awkward and uncomfortable. So turning someone down is obviously the best thing to do.

She should just gracously tell them no thank you, and that she'd rather still be friends. I turned down like, five guys this summer. I wasn't into any of them, and I just told them I wanted to remain friends. And we still are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back