My friend is ignoring me because he only talks to

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
As most of you know, I have a huge crush on a guy called Luke (pokes siggy), and ages ago I found out my friend likes him too.

Luke and I have become closer ever since my friend (not the one I'm talking about) gave me his number a few weeks ago. We've talked alot (inside and out of school) and perhaps a bit too much. Well, lately my friend has been ignoring me. She is probably jealous because Luke only talks to me and not her. I was txting my friend (again, not the one I'm talking about) and this is what she txted back...

"As for Bec, don't let her get in the way of you and Luke. The reason why she is ignoring you is probably because she's jealous. She will have to get over the fact that he likes you and not her. She will have to move on and find someone else. Don't worry about Bec, worry about Luke."

What should I do about Bec?? She is really annoying me now. I don't want to lose a friend, but I also don't want to lose a GREAT friend and crush :lol:

I agree, good friends shoul dbe happy for you, not sad because he doesn't like them.

My friend Kaytee likes my guy too, Haha, I dun let her get in the way of me, he loves me and I love him, thats all that matters.

Before you assume ANYTHING, you need to ask your friend why she is ignoring you. Maybe she is jelous and if she is, give her some space. If she's a good friend and one worth keeping, she'll come back.

But maybe it's something else. Maybe between you two talking so much she feels a little left out. If she came and the two of them started talking and hanging out more, you may feel a little left out too.

Obviously this is bugging you but first you need to go directly to her- don't start chatting with your other buddies saying 'omg, Bec is soo jelous. Blahblahblah'. This issue right now is just between the two of you so don't get anyone else involved.

Hope everything works out for the best. :]

I have the same problem with my 2 friends (well ex friends). I think maybe you should talk to Bec about it. Ask her why she's ignoring you.

TIP (ack were is the number sign?!?!?! ><) #1 FOR KEEPING A CRUSH AND FRIEND

STep 1: Arrange a meeting at a certain time and place with Luke, Bec and yourself

Step 2: Talk about what is going on

Step 3: See if Luke can be Bec's friend if she stops annoying him (im guessing that if she annoys him or bothers him or somethin)

Step 4: Pray it all works out.

I was txting my friend (not bec) yesterday and she says she is certain Luke likes me! Not to get overly confident or anything, like I didn't know that was coming :furawatchi:

About Bec, I haven't seen her since because its the weekend, but tomorrow I'll talk and hope I can figure out whats going on.

Ugh...I am going through something similar to that, too. >.> Its really annoying, because my girlfriend likes my guyfriend I like, but he loves me so...

Anyway, this isnt about me. Its about awesome you ^^ (lol)

I say take time out of your day and do something fun with her alone ^^

Well if your friend is not happy about it talk to her about it and maybe she will calm down.

And if a guy that you and your friend like asks you out i think the best idea would be to go to your friend and ask her if she would be okay with it.

Before you assume ANYTHING, you need to ask your friend why she is ignoring you. Maybe she is jelous and if she is, give her some space. If she's a good friend and one worth keeping, she'll come back.
But maybe it's something else. Maybe between you two talking so much she feels a little left out. If she came and the two of them started talking and hanging out more, you may feel a little left out too.

Obviously this is bugging you but first you need to go directly to her- don't start chatting with your other buddies saying 'omg, Bec is soo jelous. Blahblahblah'. This issue right now is just between the two of you so don't get anyone else involved.

Hope everything works out for the best. :]
Excatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back