My friend is moving in a week

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Yoshi

Reaction score
Ok Me, my friend, and my friend who is moving have been friends for a long time. We laugh together alot. But now she is moving. Its not normal for us 3 to be apart. If one person is not here for the day, its all quiet. What should I do before she leaves?

Make sure you know her cell phone, e-mail address, and instant messenger screen name so you can still keep in touch. She can give you her new home phone number. Just make sure you keep in touch.. or else bonds may start to break. You will forget about each other.. send an e-mail regularly.

My best friend is moving away next week also on Friday. Halloween. Right after the Halloween party.. it's truly sad. D;

Have you ever heard of Better in Time -- Leona Lewis? The song is actually about your loved one (boyfriend/girlfriend) going away, but I guess in friend/friend cases it could be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNoDUblAtE

Be patient - People will eventually reply.

Just because she's moving doesn't mean you can't all stay in contact somehow. You can still talk on the phone, IM, and if she isn't moving that far, you could get together on weekends. I've had to move away from my friends that I had known since early elementary school, and I know it was hard for me, but as long as you don't drop all contact, surely it can't be the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back