My Friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletetchiGirl101

Reaction score
ok so before spring break my friend started doing discusting and innoproprette moves. she did stuff to the ground and shakes her butt in girls and boys faces including mine.

today she was like shake that laffy taffy. and shake that ***. she did that in the bathroom, infront of her crush, and other things.... she is really nasty infront of our friends and nice and sweet infront of the teachers. She acts like a lesbo alot. she acts like she going to lick someone. so gross. we've been friends for a while but then acts like shes not infront of other girls that hate me. she don't go anything nasty with them. what do i do. tell her not to do it anymore or not be her friend or what! im caught between a net and my bff.

~MsComplicatedLife

Maybe she just wants to be noticed. Or maybe she is just doing it to test your friendship & see if you really are that good of friends. Tell her it is really bothering you & give her a small threat, like not being around her as much, & see if she stops. If she doesn't, she is probably doing it just to make you upset.

ok so before spring break my friend started doing discusting and innoproprette moves. she did stuff to the ground and shakes her butt in girls and boys faces including mine.today she was like shake that laffy taffy. and shake that ***. she did that in the bathroom, infront of her crush, and other things.... she is really nasty infront of our friends and nice and sweet infront of the teachers. She acts like a lesbo alot. she acts like she going to lick someone. so gross. we've been friends for a while but then acts like shes not infront of other girls that hate me. she don't go anything nasty with them. what do i do. tell her not to do it anymore or not be her friend or what! im caught between a net and my bff.

~MsComplicatedLife
oh wow seems like she's being a flirt...that really anoys me

Well, maybe she wants to be lesbian, and that's okay.

What's not okay is if she lets her funky dance moves get in the way of your friendship! Just gently pull her over one day and tell her that it really makes you uncomfortable when you do that and that you would really appreciate it if she would stop. Don't be rude or mean when telling her this, because then she may start doing it just to aggravate you :furawatchi: . Just, tell her how you really feel.

And about the licking...just tell her that that is plain gross and she needs to stop. If she doesn't stop, talk to your school nurse about talking with your friend about GERMS. Blech! DX

If she doesn't care what you think, and continues to act in these ways, I guess it's time to say goodbye. This girl's not worth your time.

Chatterbox

PS: The Laffy Taffy is so old anyway! :furawatchi:

When people started getting weird around me, I just distanced myself from them until they stopped trying to be my friend. Sometimes you just have to de-friend yourself.

Find excuses to not be around her. That sounds seriously disturbing.

Or you could end it quickly an d ask why she's suddenly such a sk@nk. *giggles* Sorry but sometimes you need to be harsh.

Good luck :p

When people started getting weird around me, I just distanced myself from them until they stopped trying to be my friend. Sometimes you just have to de-friend yourself.
Find excuses to not be around her. That sounds seriously disturbing.

Or you could end it quickly an d ask why she's suddenly such a sk@nk. *giggles* Sorry but sometimes you need to be harsh.

Good luck ;)
Just ask her why shes acting like that.

Politely ask her to please stop doing disgusting things, and tell her the examples of the stuff. Then, if she continues doing it, then just ignore her, and as Mothra said keep a distance from them. Sooner or later she ought to stop, but if she keeps on doing it and it is very uncomfortable, you should tell your parents what your friend has been doing.

Good luck with your friend! ;D

Well when you're alone, just bring up the subject and tell her how you actually feel about all this gross dancing. Show her a few examples, like you doing so she can see how silly it looks. Maybe she is a lesbian. Who cares? Just say that you're feeling kind of uncomftable(sp) about all this stuff and give her a mild threat. As for the licking, just tell her that you don't know what those people have been doing. And say they could have been sticking their face in the toilet or something for all she knew. Hope I helped!

Msnotveryhelpfulperson

Ohh, wow. o_O

Just tell her she's being a perverted idiot. o_o That could actually get her into serious troubles if it ends up ah, appealing to someone who is not so kind.

like ur 1st respondant sed, i think it would be her trying 2 test ur friendship's strength/trying 2 get attention. but i dont think "threatening" her would be the BEST idea. maybe, again, try 2 explain how it maxe u feel and WHY. if she refuses 2 stop, go wit da threat. good luck!!!!

Maybe she is just testing your friendship. I am a boy and I have a friend who "supposedly" was "testing" my friendship by....

***This is really gross.****

***scroll down only if you want to read it***

***Last warning***

Ok so since you scrolled down he used to have...ahem....uhh...hope this isn't that inappropriate but had...."erect-offs" where he would make his *thing* erect and would have his other friend compete with him in front of ME. They would see who could make the longest (as in length, NOT time) erection. They would also try to rub his *thing* on me. then I would run away screaming.

WARNing! *thing* means: his erected penis

So I had the same exact problem as you. I thought he was gay like you though that your friend was lesbian. She is probably just testing you for your friendship. She wants to see if you will be her friend even if she is like that.

Sorry for being so gross but I'm just saying that the same thing happened to me.

ok. bye.

~tomrules74185296

~EDIT~

P.S.-We are now GREAT friends. I still can't really forgive him COMPLETELY and I am still kind of not comfortable with him. But, whatever!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's doing that to get attention, cause I KNOW boys love that. Just yell and call her a perv and a whore, that type of thing. Then distance yourself, and if she really likes you, she'll stop, at least around you anyways.

She's doing that to get attention, cause I KNOW boys love that. Just yell and call her a perv and a whore, that type of thing. Then distance yourself, and if she really likes you, she'll stop, at least around you anyways.
Yea. I like. I'm a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back