MY FRIENDS ARE EGGS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here this is my first question. So I did the glitch for a bunch of skill points. The one where your food turns into toy balls. Anyway so I did this glitch and maxed out my spiritual points. It won't work on my other skill points for some reason. I did it the third time and I went to my friend list. This was about 10 minutes ago. I looked at my friends which are my sister and my brother. My brother lost his tamagotchi yesterday. I looked at the picture and they were eggs! @_@ Weird so I backed out and tried again. The pictures were still eggs. Right now they are still eggs. I will post a picture in a little. Is this a glitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new here this is my first question. So I did the glitch for a bunch of skill points. The one where your food turns into toy balls. Anyway so I did this glitch and maxed out my spiritual points. It won't work on my other skill points for some reason. I did it the third time and I went to my friend list. This was about 10 minutes ago. I looked at my friends which are my sister and my brother. My brother lost his tamagotchi yesterday. I looked at the picture and they were eggs! @_@ Weird so I backed out and tried again. The pictures were still eggs. Right now they are still eggs. I will post a picture in a little. Is this a glitch?
Ok guys sorry my camera doesn't want to work so no pictures. But I can describe it better. I have a v4.5 the picture is how the egg looks on it. You know white with spots. and under the egg it shows the name of my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back