My Friends are Having An Argument

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacool

Reaction score
Well I was just talking to my friends over MSN and they've had an argument, (they have never met each other they just know each other through me) and Each of them are saying that the other was being really mean to them, then I ask the other friend and they say that it is the other way round.

This has happened before with my Half Brothers Half sister and one of the friends that is in the argument now!

I don't know who to beleive because they are both good matess of mine, and if I tell them I don't know who to beleive because them they will start persuading me to go on each other sides and will start being annoyed about that!

I'm just in the middle and I don't know what to do!

TC

Tell them you are not interested in a popularity contest and you are not taking sides against friends.

They are both your friends and they need to get it sorted out between themselves.

Tell them you are not interested in a popularity contest and you are not taking sides against friends.
They are both your friends and they need to get it sorted out between themselves.
I agree. If they can't understand that, then you might have to not talk to either friend for a while. If a friend can't understand it makes you feel bad to be in the middle, they need some help being a friend and probably other things :p

I was in the middle of numerous problems, but one time it actually was funny. 2 friends, me and a 3 way conversation. They were debating Coke vs Pepsi. They turned to me to break the tie. I said "Root Beer :D !" LOL! Me = Win XD!!

you took my words! > :eek:

lol, someone always does that!

yep, like George Washington said stay neatraul (or however u spell that! XD)

This has happened before to me.. If they haven't even met before, just tell them that, they're most likely never going to have to see eachother again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back