My friends friend died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds very sad, but the link isn't working. Well, it is, but the site says that it has been moved or deleted.

She'll just have to get over it by herself, theres nothing you usually can do.

Broken~Wings

That sucks x.x

Keep telling her to remember the good times with him and not think about him being gone.

My advice probably isn't very good ^.^' I'm horrible with death.

Hey, do you know what news channel that'd be on? I want to watch it.

That's scary though o.o' They were found in Wenatchee National Forest and I'm not too far from there.

well im live in spokane now :D but it might be on king5 news since thats king 5s top story. That guys went to a school not so far from me but i go to a different because it was better

well im live in spokane now :D but it might be on king5 news since thats king 5s top story. That guys went to a school not so far from me but i go to a different because it was better
Okies. I think they have news at 10 so I'll keep an eye out.

That's terrible! If I had met him I would be even more sad. I know how terrible it is to lose a friend. It is terrible. What you should do is comfort your friend. Tell him/her about the good times, and how much fun you guys had together. If he has a funeral, you guys could pay tribute and say a speech to him. It will help.

I watched the news on two channels and it wasn't on either :/

It's on King5 and Komo4's sites though.

I hope your friend is okay.

Just try to be there for her. It sucks, but you'll both get through it.

Ahw, that's so sad! :p

Try sending her some balloons, a card, a teddy bear, chocolates, or some flowers. That cheered my friend up when she hurt her ankle and couldn't go to an amusement park with us. :D

Good luck, and I hope your friend gets better!

I am so sorry,

Also sorry to report that very little can help a greving family.

If there is a mother/wife involved bake her a cassorole or send cards or a fruit basket.

When and if a funeral or memorial comes into place, go and show your respects.

Also make sure you cheer up your friend too!

{edit, spelling error}

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry.

I know how it feels to have somebody you care about die...one of my friends, her baby sister, and her mother died in a ar accident only last month. People still aren't over it yet. Your friend will be missed, and you're allowed to cry...but you'll have to move on. You cannot fix death.

You'll just have to let it run it's course and be there for her. I don't think theres any way to speed it up because in 10 years she will probably still get upset when thinking about it.

I am so sorry,
Also sorry to report that very little can help a greving family.

If there is a mother/wife involved bake her a cassorole or send cards or a fruit basket.

When and if a funeral or memorial comes into place, go and show your respects.

Also make sure you cheer up your friend too!
Agreed.

I am so sorry to hear that! :D Your friend must be extremely sad.

The best thing that you can do to help your Friend deal with the loss is be the best, more supportive friend that you can be. I would consider going to the Funeral, for the same reasons Tamatalker101 pointed out. My hope and understanding goes to you.

Aww, that's so sad. I really am terrible with this kind of advice, but I'll say what I can. You obviously know that your friend is going through a tough time right now, and the best thing for you to do is to always be there for her. Send her a few little gifts like chocolates, or a stuffed animal. That will show her that you are thinking of her and you care for her.

There really isn't much you can do, you cannot reverse death. I think you need to wait for the grieving to take it's course, and then your friend should be alright. It will take a little while, but your friend will be back to her old self soon. My regards goes to her and the boy's family.

[SIZE=14pt]The best thing (or things) to do have already been said by everyone else.What I'm wondering though is why were they found in the park?If it's too personal you don't have to answer I was just wondering.^^;;;[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back