My Friends V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Hey!!

My friend has a Gold and pink V3 tamagotchi ! its real,the colour is new.

its on 3rd Generation.

ill tell you how it went from the start though..

First off.. My Friend,Jena hatched an egg. in side was a baby boy!

she named him Teeko.

Teeko turned into a Mohitamatchi,then into a Young Mametchi,then into a Mametchi! =D

a few days later, Teeko was visited by the match maker. The MM [match maker] Brought a Kutchipatchi for him to marry,Teeko desided not to. a few hours later,the match maker came again! THIS time,she braught a very cute Memetchi! so he married her,and had a son!

Then, Teeko had to leave.. Jena named the new baby Denis.

Denis grew into a Mizutamatchi, then into a Patapatatchi,and then...a MIMITCHI!! Jena was delighted!

A few days later, Denis was visited by the match maker,she braught an ugly Tarakotchi,Jena was mad,and made him say no. then the MM braught a Teketchi,cute but not quite right. Then a Kutchipatchi,she said no! and finally,something good. The match maker braught a Leaftchi! :furawatchi: that was more like it. Denis married the Leaftchi,and had a little girl!

Denis left,and Jena named the baby Gem. Since she looked like a gem as a baby.

Gem grew into a Mizutamatchi,like her father,and then a Young Mametchi,which is what she is now!

she should evolve tomorrow. Jena will ring me and ill post it.

Jena got the same virus on her computer as i do,but she doesn't have a Libary near her like i do. im on a libary computer right now.

Ciao!

Clare & Jena.

Ha Ha. Right after i posted that, Jena rang up and said Gem evolved! HA!.

Shes a wonderful........................LEAFTCHI!! Thats what i want!! Grrm..oh well.

Hehe! :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back