My furnace brokee Dx

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furnace?? O.O

Sorry, I sometimes get these temporary mind blanks where I swear I know what something means, but can't remember anyway. And this is one of those times. What is a furnace, again? I think it's like a fire or a stove or something like that. Anyway, I'm obviously helping nobody here so I will end this post right here ---------> ENDED.

yes. it happened to my family once in the winter. We had to keep a fire going and had to sleep next to the fireplace we gathered all our family blankets up and all slept together in one small room.

Well I had the opposite once,

It was the hottest time of the year and my air conditioning broke :furawatchi:

I was hawt Dx

Furnace?? O.O
Sorry, I sometimes get these temporary mind blanks where I swear I know what something means, but can't remember anyway. And this is one of those times. What is a furnace, again? I think it's like a fire or a stove or something like that. Anyway, I'm obviously helping nobody here so I will end this post right here ---------> ENDED.
Yeah like same thing happend to me xD

I may sound like a retard here but:

What is a Furnace again? Lawl.

Ohhh wait.... I got it:

One of those thingys where you put wood and stuff in and it warms up the house or fire place? Normaly in the basement?

Correct me if I'm wrong Lol.

-.- I spelt basement wrong x3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some guy came frist thing this morning to fix it. So now I have heat in my house xD

And yes, a furnace makes your house all warm. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back