my girl no matchmaker!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can a matchmaker come to a girl?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• OF COURSE!!

• no way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tama usally marries at 3 or 4.you might have to wait and Ichigotchilover,the match maker wont come when your tamagotchi is an oldie.

for me, the matchmaker came at 10:30am not 3:00!!!!!!

dont worry!!!my tama has not married and right now it is six!!!check my log!!!

haha. like what others said.

dont worry. the matchmaker will come. lol.

well, i got girls in my gen 2,3 and 4 and the matchmaker all comes at the age of 5 when it is about to turn 6 in a few hours time.

at last, i got a baby boy in the coming gen 5 :)

Of corse the matchmaker comes to every one. :D your tamagotchis (tamas) can also tern into the matchtmaker if it's a girl. :D :D :lol: :eek: :blink: ;) :ph34r:

The matchmaker comes at 3pm, 7pm & 10am. She will only come if your tamagotchi is above 7 years of age.

Hint: If you want a baby girl :nazotchi: , say yes the frist time she asks you.

If you want a baby boy :nazotchi: , say no the first time then yes the second time.

Hope I helped!

Tammagotchii

The matchmaker comes at 3pm, 7pm & 10am. She will only come if your tamagotchi is above 7 years of age.
Hint: If you want a baby girl ;) , say yes the frist time she asks you.

If you want a baby boy ^_^ , say no the first time then yes the second time.

Hope I helped!

Tammagotchii
That never works.

Do the mommies or daddies always leave the babies or can they stay a while? On my daughter's tami, her boy got a baby and the daddy left while they were sleeping in the middle of the night! Is that normal?

Also, does the baby ever do anything with the mommy/daddy? Like play games or visit other tami's? The only thing I ever see it do is be fed when the parent eats.

Last edited by a moderator:
the baby dont play games with their parents.

by the way, its completely normal for the parent to leave during midnight.

after 24hours(1 day) the baby is bornt, the parent will turn on the light at 12am and they will leave after 3minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back