My Girl Tama married another girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverJuice

Reaction score
On my v3, I had a girl tama . But she married a violetchi. I know that on Tamagotchis only boys and girls can marry, no boys/boys and girls/girls. But how did they marry and have a baby? Is this a glitch or something? :rolleyes: I need help please!

:rolleyes: :D im not sure how that could happen... i thought that it had to be a boy and a girl... but?? :huh: :huh: :eek:

All adults on V3 can be girl and boy, including Violetchi. It would have been a boy Violetchi. Hope I helped.

A specific gender was assigned to regular characters starting with V4. For example, Mametchi is always a boy on V4, V4.5, V5, etc., but on the V3, V2, V1 Mametchi can be a boy or a girl.

A specific gender was assigned to regular characters starting with V4. For example, Mametchi is always a boy on V4, V4.5, V5, etc., but on the V3, V2, V1 Mametchi can be a boy or a girl.
Oh I see. Thank you very much! I was really confused!

Yeah, I noticed that too, when my boy turned into a Memetchi, and married another Memetchi!

Now I've got a Hidatchi boy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back