My Golden Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won a Golden Tamagotchi but it hasnt arrived yet. When did yours arrive? Like before 4-6 weeks or in the middle ? Anyways, congratulations!!! Oh yeah, and would the color fade or something?(on the golden tama)
Thanks and yes, the color would fade away. Actually, it'd be more like CHIPPING off, like when you chip off paint from a wooden toy.

Trust me on that, I've had a Gold P2 years ago! I was a lot younger and didn't think anything would happen to it... ><

~OM21

But then doesnt that mean the orginial tama will have chipped paint? So they just painted gold over a tamagotchi then... Thats weird to know that. Thanks for the info! Oh and whats a Gold P2? Was that rare?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: i just wish i could've got one! :rolleyes:

even if i didn't get one i still luvz mine! :lol:

Congrats! Its so pretty!!!!! Too bad I couldn't get it!! Its so prettttyyyy!! Your soooo lucky!!! I love that color soo much! And now im exagerating. :lol: Congrats again!!

haha if it was me i would deffinatly be using it just so i could prance around and hold it up in pics!!! you dont have that feeling?? weird.

Wow, I'm so happy for you, congratulations! I do understand why you'd not wanna play with it, but knowing me, after about a week I'd end up succumbing to the temptation and I'd pull it outta it's case and play with it. :)

I wish I coulda gotten one. Stoopid America-only thing. I really wanted one. :/

Congrats OsuMesu21! If ever you wanna sell it look me up <_<

That is sooooo awesome. I know that everone wanted to enter but due to where we live some of us can't!! Anyway goodluck with it and I hope you have fun~!

Nyanko

But then doesnt that mean the orginial tama will have chipped paint? So they just painted gold over a tamagotchi then... Thats weird to know that. Thanks for the info! Oh and whats a Gold P2? Was that rare?
The P2s were the second release of Tamagotchis in the 90's. They had Mimitchi, Pochitchi, Hashizotchi, and other chatacyers. They were more common in the US than the original P1s for some reason. <_<

The gold P2s were Toys R Us Exclusives to celebrate a full year of Tamagotchi circulation around the world. There were two variations: one with "Tamagotchi" on the top in silver, and the other without. Both had light silver plastic painted over in gold color (just like the gold V3s). Because it wasn't the actual color of the plastic itself, it would eventually wear away over time. I don't want that to happen to my V3, so in its case it stays. ^^;

I, too have a golden tamagotchi. And I just found my lost v3 tamagotchi today, so I got them to connect! Too bad my old one's battery is dying, so they can barely connect. I'm not trying to brag....but it's really cool. I'd take a photo of mine, but 1. it looks the same as the others and 2. I don't really have a camera that does that.

I'm soooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Yet again congrats!!!!! :D

I dont want to be mean or anything but it kinda did sound like you were bragging it in our faces oh and if you do sell it make sure sell it at a very low price.You were'nt bragging that much but people can be a little jealous sometimes,you're so lucky.

Anyway CONGRATS! :eek:

no it is just paint bandai wouldnt just give away solid gold tama's would they ?i think it's just painted on

its not painted gold

the tamagotchi is made of gold plastic so it wouldnt chip

i know someone who got one too and she played with it and it didnt chip... but she wouldnt let anyone else touch it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back