my gotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamame20

Reaction score
hi guys! its been like forever since i saw you last! not much has happened, my blue tamago is out of battery and i am now going to run my oh my gotchi sweepstakes prize. i dug it up and to my surprize its a makiko! makiko is probabaly one of my top 3 tamagotchi characters. this is the first time I have had one! ok here she is:

HEY WHY DID YOU KEEP ME ON PAUSE SO LONG

sorry...

WELL SORRY WONT RASE MY FRENDSHIP BAR

calm down!

I AM 10 YEARS OLD AND I AM STILL ALONE!

FINE! lets go to the date place

i would poast some pics but i cant get it to work so bacicaly makiko got married to a wolletchi

so now there marred huzza! ta ta~

okay so makiko left with her partner today and she left my with her baby boy. I am trying to get a wolletchi on this guy so cross your fingers

ughhh guys I am SO bad at bugeting my time! I've had to pause my baby boy for like days

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :angry:

sorry I have so much home work and I have my play rehearsals

*humph*

sorry :mellow:

this tama probabaly will end up hateing me but oh well. he just went to sleep I think he will evolve soon. lets hope.

guys its been so long! so sory, anyway my last baby died :( he was a neglect teen, anyway i reset it and its a boy again i will keep you uppdated ta ta~

hey guys, my baby evolved into a mattaritchi and I took him to school to celibrate the occasion. he provided me with a small amount of entertanement in the long long time that is humanities.

I wana cupcake

sorrry

hmph

well anyway, after that we went to tama town. we hadint bean in a wile and we where plesantly surprized to find that there was a new pet! it was a turtle, I know what i have my eye on

CUP CAKES!?!

no

dang it

and also they added this map that you put together with the pieces you find arond town. like the golden tamagotchi ( wich i loved) back in the v3 tama town

so thats is see you later!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back