My Great Super Awesome V5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got really bored so I started reading this book called "NEW YORK MINUTE". Its the movie novel of the movie which stars Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen!!! It's really good and I'm gonna go rent the movie!!! :)

It's that time of day again...

[SIZE=21pt]STAT CHECK!!![/SIZE]

Haiku

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Training:IIIIIIIII

Pencil:70

Fashion: 44

Flower:52

2yrs old

69lb (WOW!!! I wonder how many times my sister fed him.HMMMMM :D :D :D )

Boy

1st generation

9879gp

Username: ANGEL :D :D

Now The Flames

Happy:♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry:♥♥♥♥♥

70% Bonds (YAY ME AND THE FLAMES!!!) :p :lol: :D

Blended Family

Family: FLAME ( DUH :D )

Generation 1

140gp

Lola:ONPUTCHI

Edward:MUMUTCHI

Christy:...VIOLETCHI

YAY!!! Good stats!!!Anyway, I changed the contrast down to the second setting cuz I want the battery to last longer!!! On my v.4 I got a fortune:

Money:2

♥:2

B) :1

I'm still trying to find a good smilie for the money icon. If anyone knows a good one please PM it to me!!! :D

Anyway bye for now!!!

[SIZE=21pt]EVOLVED[/SIZE]

Ok, before I start I would like to tell you that sadly...Haiku....passed.......

..................................................................................................................................

[SIZE=14pt]ON TO AN ADULT!!!I REALLY GOT YOU THERE DIDN'T I :D :D :D !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Anyway, I was eating chocolate mousse [/SIZE] B) (yeah,chocolate mousse) when I heard the noise when your tamagotchi evolves. I looked at the screen of Haiku and then he was like :D :D :D and I was like ommigod ommigod ommigod :p :p !!! Then like 2 seconds later he... turned into a

MAMETCHI!!!

I'm still in shock!!! I was like OMMIGOD and then I fainted and chocolate mousse went on my shirt... NOT!!! :p :p Why do I keep pranking you all of a sudden??? Well as I was saying I was like OMMIGOD then I ran around the house screaming ALLELUIA and a ray of light came shining down on me and Haiku. My little Haiku all grown up!!! :D It makes me feel quite old though!!! :lol: :D :D WEIRD!!!

Anyway I'm gonna upload pics of Haiku and the flames before they get married so SEE YA REAL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

It's me not you back from Peru!!! Not really, just back from breakfast!!!

I had a croissant!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yesterday I made a really cute Tamagotchi portable box cradle

to hold my notebook with every little detail about the Flames and a pouch for my tama's when their sleeping!!! Me and my sister are gonna make some skins for them afterwards but for now thats all!!! I'll probably post some pictures on my facebook but I'll do that later!!! Anyway, Yesterday after Haiku evolved, the Flames started talking with him!!! Heres how it went:

Lola: Well, hi there!!! My names Lola, whats yours?

Haiku: I'm Haiku. Your cousin. Hasn't Danu told you about me. I live on the little white egg with colourful spots on it.

Edward: Someones got some explaining to do!!! ;) :eek: :)

Danu(me):Look, a squirrel!!!

All tama's: WHERE!

*Danu goes and hides*

Christy:Oh well, I wonder which one of us is getting married?

All tama's burst into talk.

Anyway thats all for now, Later!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found a code. Here it is:

I got a karoke machine but I did it again and then all the happiness hearts were filled up!!! :eek: :)

More later!!!Bye!

[SIZE=21pt]YAY ME!!! 7th PAGE!!![/SIZE]

Yay!!! Thanks to everyone who's inspired me to start and hopefully never

finish this log!!! Well thanks!!!

It's crazy me back from Peri (Paris,I think it's how you spell it)

I'm making a tamagotchi skin for my tama's!!! Its gonna look way cool. More later!!!

[SIZE=21pt]700 views!!![/SIZE]

Thanks anyone who has been reading my log!!! It means alot to me and guess what??? MORE TAMA'S!!! It's true!!! My Dad's getting batteries for my v.2 and v.3!!! Which means MORE TAMA's!!!

Oh yeah!!!I forgot about Haiku and his job!!! Anyway, a [ ! ] came and I was like OH MY GOD!!! I started playing jumping rope till my pencil icon was up to 100 (I chose pencil cuz that was the highest at the time)! I went to the school and said bye to Mr.Turtle. Then I got the job mail so I went on it and heres how it went:

TV guy:OOX (WAAAAAAA)

SINGER:XXX (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

DOCTOR:OXO(WAAAAAA)

TEACHER:OOO(YESSSSSSSSS)

I was happy!!!

Anyway simpsons is on I gotta go!!! ;)

AWWW, my Dad forgot the batteries. ;) :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: Oh well, I'm going on a walk to the park and there is a Tesco just past there!!! I'll ask my Dad to go get it their!!!

COOL!!! I got 1100gp from the Gotchi King!!! I think he is happy with me cuz he gave me 400gp and a pencil today as well!!!YAY!!!

Latest posts

Back