My Haircut...0-0''

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
I just got the ugliest haircut EVER. The stylist SUCKED.

It's round short, and it makes me look like a fat slob. :rolleyes:

How do I hide it?

Is it long enough for a ponytail? If it is put it in one. If it isn't you could try using hair clips, hairbands, or, if nothing else works, a hat.

If you post a picture (or PM me if you are more comfortable with that), I can help you. I'm really good when it comes to fixing hair. :D

Try putting it back into a small bun then putting in a hair peice of matching color. Or a hat, wigs are also fun. If there is another stylist you trust you could get extensions, or even get it a bit shorter, but cute.

Hope I helped!

Becca♥

Euw, I know how you feel. After a bit my hair grew out. My friend says it looks oddly like a Brown haired Sasori's hair XD Yeah, let it grow. Or get layers.

Picture?

Hmm...

right now my hair is growing out from being REALLY short, and it looks hoorible D=. I put it in low, loose pitails and leave my bangs down. Then I straigten them and put some hairspray on them. Other days I just put a headband on. Im not allowed to wear hats at my school. That's what I do to make my short hair look better.

THANKS GUYS!!

Yeah, it's way to short to go up or anything. I hate hats, but I guess I'm gonna have to go with that.

I dunno if I can get a picture or not.

Yeah...the only problem is that I'd look really fat if I wore a hat. (I'm not trying to drag this on or get attention, I'M SERIOUS!! It's sad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back