My ichigotchi only weighs 9 pounds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathory

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
On my V4 my ichigotchi only weighs nine pounds. Is this ichigothi's minimum weight in this one? Usually teens weigh at least 15 lbs. Also, it's still possible to play the game after this weight is reached. Is just a glitch on my V4 or normal?

Its normal(I guess) It works on the V4.5 too. My Ura Young Viloetchi was only 2lbs.! And Dont worry this will not harm you Tama in any way.

Normally, if you've reached the minimum weight (such as in this case, it seems, I don't think it's a glitch), it won't let you play the game. You'd have to get its weight up a bit by feeding it snacks.

It continues to let me play the game, though.

Just making sure it wasn't a glitch or would effect my ichigotchi's growth. Thanks guys.

I'm pretty sure it is a glitch, but when your Ichigotchi becomes an adult it changes back to normal. I think it might be with all Ichigotchi's that happens, I cant be too sure though.

That happened to me too, I freaked out at first since it was only 1lb but then I found out it was just a glitch with ichigotchi's. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back