My Immortal - Evanescence.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
OK, Today we had an Australian Idol/ So you Think You Can Dance competition.

So I entered... I was singing "My Immortal" by Evanescence The acoustic version... With piano and violins. Anyway, When my turn came I asked the teacher to keep the volume low because I was singing. Then, she handed me the microphone and everyone screamed. I sang the song and yet again everyone screamed. Then 2 boys got up and performed their routine... Beatboxing and break dancing. They were great! Then. At the end of everyone's performance, we had to scream really loud and clap for the group we liked best. I tied for first with the 2 boys that did beatboxing and break dancing!

I WAS SO HAPPY!!

I still am!!! So, At break I congratulated them both :)

Nothing like that has ever happened to me before and there was so many great acts!!!

I just can't believe it!

I would have to turn up the volume when they screamt! XP If I sang at one of those lame-o things (No offense to people who like to sing on a live stage) I would sing the song "Lies" by Evanescence

Congrats!

My god u must be good!!!!I would sing Call Me when ur sober!and i'm good at it too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back