My last log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalove46

Reaction score
Hey guys! Its tamalove46 back again with her coming and dissapearing logs. This is going to be my best log ever! I only have 2 running, both Music Stars. One is named Molly, a babytchi, and the other Moon. Moon is a :angry: . She's older cause I had poor little Molly on pause. I'm gonna use names instead of colors because colors are a lot of work. :(

I'll post when Molly evolves.

PS.(I know Moon is a redo of a name, but I cant change it and I practiclly just relized. So deal with it.)

Thanks alot mom! I had to go to the store. :( Well Moon evolved into :D as well, so it's all good. The girls went to bed at 7:45pm. Pretty early, but they are just kids so...

Anywho, I think they will be in the mood to talk tomorrow, they didnt today beacause

1. I was gone,

2. Molly got mad at Moon for sassing her, and neither spoke to anyone till they got in the bathtub. I heard giggling and laughs, so hopefully it's all cleared up.

I'll post again tomorrow morning. Dont blame me if it's kinda late... :mellow:

~Tamalove46

I messed Up!! Molly is the one who was a babytchi. Cause she's a Hidoetchi now, and Moon's a Chammametchi! As soon as I got to them, she was exepted into music school! So that means she must of evolved In the middle of the night! HEH HEH....Im gonnna send her off to music school.

Wha- Where am I ?

Hey Toby, look at that girl over there.

Yeah, So?

Didnt Mr.Crab say we needed three people for a band?

Dude, we are not letting some stupid girl into our band. That's crazy!

She's HOT. And if we get her in our band, she might marry one of us!

.........I'm in.

-Toby and Louis walk over to Moon-

Wh- Who are you?

I'm Toby.

And i'm Louis. We kinda need another member for our band...

Are you asking me to join?

A-Well- Yes??

Will you?

YES! YES!

Wait- Toby looks around the courtyard- WE GOTTA GET TO CLASS!!

-They all run for the doors and make it just in time.-

Oh, that Moon. She is a troublemaker isnt she?

~Tamalove46

Molly just evolved into a Ringotchi. She went to music school too, but i'll post that later.

Ill post the rest later, my friend is bugging me to get on.

Bye!

~Tamalove46

Hey guys it's me. AGAIN?

I'm sorry about not posting, My life got crappy. =(

NEWS:

Molly died, still have not reset her,

Moon turned into a Kunotchi, Married a big fluffy guy, had a baby boy named Bobby, Parents left, Bobby's a mini kuchipatchi todd.

Lots o news...

I'm not gonna post for a few days because-

Scratch that. Everyday I'll Post a Bobby diary entry. He dosnt know that I found his "Journal", So it's gotta be a secret. Keep it for me, OK? ;]

And NOW I CAN EXPLODE!!!!

I GOT A TTTTAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAAA----------GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........................................................................................................

Sorry about that, got A little- A lot hyper. =]]]]

Anyway, my mom finally gave in to getting me one. I ordered it yesterday from amazon. They said it would be here in 3-5 days. :'''''''''''''''''''''[

I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!

I would like to keep posting here but my dead tamas battery died the other day, and so it would just be me and Bobby.

No fun huh?

Well,I'm gonna go for today. Say bye bye Bobby!!

Bye!

~Tamalove46

Ps. I have probably pressed the enter button more then 15 times in this post. LOL. :DD

Dear Diary,

I have not evolved into a teen yet, hoping it will be today. My friend Lisa from preschool is coming over today. I'm so exited! I have a HUGE crush on Lisa... She's an :D alredy, but I will be a teen too!

So I- The door! Oh No. I hear mom! Hide.

Isnt he cute? *Snicker*

~Tamalove46 and Bobby

(I gotta post more because I have news)

Dear Diary, While I was at the drugstore with Mom, I evloved! I am a Nonopatchi and I am in a band with Lisa and Ryo. I hope me and Lisa can get married one day...

*FLASHBACK*

Where am I?

Hey look! It's Bobby!

Bobby?

Yeah! Bobby was my best friend in preschool! BOBBY!

*Turns around* LISA! *Runs over and hugs*

*Hugs back* Do you wanna join our band?

Duuuddde. I dont want some stingy ner-

Shut up. Well?!

Ah- Sure!

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Good times, Good times...

Bobby ♥

Ahh, he's funny alright. And get this- My Tama-Go's Estimated Arrival date is in 2-3 days!! :33

~Tamalove46 and Bobby

EDIT: I forgot the signature... :I

Last edited by a moderator:
I GOT MY TAMA-GO TODAY!! He is my baby boy named Tyler and I love him very much. :3 He is already an Ahurikatchi. (Perfect Care!)

Back to the log...

You guys hate me. I have not posted in forever. Bobby is now a Tarakotchi with a Sebritchi wife and a baby girl. I found another battery and put in in my V4.5. She is a Ura Togetchi. I will post again when Tyler evolves, I PROMISE.

While I was running arronds with my Mom, Tyler evolved into a Kilalatchi! And I am still running arronds with my mom. That's how desprate I am to keep my promise.

Gotta go, my mom is leaving. ;)

Bye!

Latest posts

Back