My Life as A Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsadler19

Reaction score
(Before the story, Sorry about having two posts of the same story. My Pc was slow. :( ...)

"What happened?" Peter asked himself. He got up and went to the basement door, leaving his Tamagotchi behind. When he started to open the door know he noticed something. His hands were green, stubs. "WHAT THE?!?" He screamed. He looked at his hands again to make sure he wasn't tricked, and began to study his tamagotchi. "Why is the screen blank?" Peter wondered. He left the Tamagotchi on the floor and climbed out his window. "I'm Nuts..." He said to himself. One he got on the ground, He ran. "I DEFINATLY don't know where I'm going, but I am not stopping." Peter said. He ran 'till he found a small store where he had first bought his Tamagotchi. He got into the doors and people gasped. Everyone except his friend, Laura. "OMG! IT'S A TAMAGOTCHI!" She screamed. For some reason, Laura ALWAYS screamed. "I'M GONNA KEEP YOU, LITTLE FELLA!" She yelled. She carried Peter home with her and sat him in her room. "HOLD ON!" She yelled over, and over, and over again. This, Got Peter angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back