My Life , My Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamuiGAckt

Reaction score
Hello there guys ,, i'm a newbie here , so let's hear my story about me (jeez)

i'm just a regular 20yrs. old man , who still lives and survive from the mess of the world ...

I don't like games very much before especially tamagotchi , and i always thinking why people playing tamagotchi ?? why would people spend their money for this tiny black and white games ?? and why the hell there is even a forum for tamagotchi fans like this site ...

well, the story really begin just before the christmas approaching (actually at 24th Dec 2008) ,, my girlfriend had a tamagotchi , and you know what ? she loves it, she didn't even listened to me while she'd still playing that .............

AND, in the 25th Dec '08 , she gave me a present (which is a very small box wrapped in santa's gift paper) , and i open it , aaanndd , ta-daaaa .... (u alredy know what i got , right ?) a v5.5 tamagotchi ....

jeez, i still wondering why she even gave me tama (until now) .. ..

i didn't even playing it , until the 2nd Jan 09', and i little by little understand why people playing with this game ... and i learn how to respect things .... even i'm a pause guy (because i'm always busy at work), i always spend some time to play the famita (it's kinda cute name) ...

So that's my story, and you may think this is just a crap story , but i'm telling you the truth, this is my story ..

Thank you for reading guys , hope we'll spend some time together later ..

Regards

Latest posts

Back