My life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary~ann~victoria~thomas

Reaction score
My mum gets me up at six in he morning dosent let me leave the table till the bowl is spotless milk and all then makes me wear the same clothes I wore on monday den she sends me of I get teased and all and den wen I go home I get A call for being naughty I get A smak and A warning eg of A warnin "If you ever do that again I will drag you to A boarding school for life and then I will make sure they beat you hard" I cry when she says that and she says I am stupid and good for nothing I hate my mum oh dear mum alert!

She really is ringing the boardind school I am going there in 5 weeks :ph34r:

*Edit: the topic starter has admitted this is a work of fiction. (See this other post)*

Last edited by a moderator:
no my life is quit good..what do you mean by your going boarding school do you really be bad in school

WOW!!!I dont think that is hhealthy I mean you dont make threats (yeah but joke)and REALLY take them out...That is NOT healthy...

Really i would talk to someone about that...Like a teacher

CF

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

Excuse me for being such a non-sympathy sap, but usually pity threads lead to flame war and just more upset to the person in question.

If you have problems talk to a teacher or a friend, not an entire site of kids where nobody can do anything for you.

Anybody who has a computer to tell their tale obviously doesn't have it that bad. :D

*edit*- Many typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse m for being such a non-sympathy sap, but usually pity threads lead to flame war and just more upset to the person in question.
if yo uhave problems talk to a teacher or a friend, not an entire site of kids where nobody can do anything for you.
I agree...

And, if your mom smacks you and you get bruises, I think that's considered child abuse...

Yes I beleive it is, that is actually very sad. You should try calling a child abuse hotline. You can look it up on google or something to find one near you.

Yes, please help yourself. No child deserves to be abused. :-(

You need help.

Seriously...

Do you get bruises from when she smacks you?

I'm sure you're not stupid... Really.

You need to get help and as soon as possible...

Let me rephrase that You need help NOW!

My mum gets me up at six in he morning dosent let me leave the table till the bowl is spotless milk and all then makes me wear the same clothes I wore on monday den she sends me of I get teased and all and den wen I go home I get A call for being naughty I get A smak and A warning eg of A warnin "If you ever do that again I will drag you to A boarding school for life and then I will make sure they beat you hard" I cry when she says that and she says I am stupid and good for nothing I hate my mum oh dear mum alert!

She really is ringing the boardind school I am going there in 5 weeks ;)
I'm so sorry! I hope you can stay on tamatalk.

If you're getting calls from the school about misbehaving, she obviously has a reason for yelling at you. And if she's getting calls every day about it, she has every right to send you to a boarding school.

She's mistaken though. The teachers in boarding school wont beat you, no matter how much she begs them to.

mines not like that mines pritty laid bck my mum would never dream of sending me to a bording skwl. is she just duing that to scare u? bording skwls rnt that bd my old m8 from my old skwl goes to a bording skwl she loves it but misses home aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back