my lil baby,,,,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexismytama

Reaction score
so do u have to be a teen or something to use passwords, cause when i do teh passwords it says ERROR but its only a little kid.

It should still work. Did you use the user name that you have on your tamagotchi?

Mine isn't workign either.... Welll it is but I can't find the items.... Where do I go??? ;)

In the beginning when you first enter all of your information in your tamagotchi (birthday, date, time, username) for your username, what did you enter? If you entered "Happy", then on tamtown, when you first get into it, itll ask you for your username. Enter "Happy" (not really "Happy", but your username. Hope it helps! :(

The passwords should work. They worked with mine... But maybe you do have to wait until it's a toddler. Ill post an update when i find out!

PM me if you need more help!

Love

xxx

UPDATE FROM MY LAST POST

Yes they should work, you may need to check:

:ichigotchi: You are using the correct user name

:ichigotchi: You are typing your passwords in correctly

:ichigotchi: You are writing them down correctly

:ichigotchi: You are typing the passwords in under 'Passwords'

Love

xxx

The passwords should work. They worked with mine... But maybe you do have to wait until it's a toddler. Ill post an update when i find out!

Love

xxx
It's either the wrong Username or the Password is fake. If you to www.tamatown.com and enter your Username you click on stuff and play games and then enter it. Most of these are Souvenirs. :mimitchi: :wacko: :wacko: <_<

Love

xxx
It's either the wrong Username or the Password is fake. If you to www.tamatown.com and enter your Username you click on stuff and play games and then enter it. Most of these are Souvenirs. You can enter codes/passwords at any age. :mimitchi: :wacko: :wacko: <_<

i am having the same problem. have you heard any answers why you get an error

Well, when u go 2 tamatown, type in the '

username thats on your tama EXACTLEY

and it should work. or maybey it's a glitch

did u debugg it because I debuged one of mine

and now it won't even let me type in passwords

:( (sorry if i got a lil off topic) ;)

i no y!!!! :p if u mail back sayin wat ur username is on ur tama u can go on 2 tama europe and u av 2 type da user name in rite!!e.g if ur 1 as a ? or ! on da end u av 2 put dat in 2!!!! :lol: ova wise it wont work. :nazotchi: ether dat or u r not puttin it in properly!kk? B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back