My lil' Tama Nest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty due to popular demand here is my personal review of the tamagotchi iD l Princess Spacy!!!!

So far there are alot of similarities between the this one and the iD l however one main difference are the built in games, the games on the princess spacy are very fun! i like them much better then the ones on the iD l, they are very cute in the first one you are himespetchi and you shoot little love arrows (like cupid) at a little mametchi drawing thing while you avoid shooting spacytchis brothers i think this game is very cute because of the himespetchiXmametchi love story and the little graphics are adorable. the second game is a game based on the lovlitchi and melodytchi and their band, the two are on opposite sides with their instruments then little hearts float down and you press the A and B buttons according to where they fall. I like these games because they require a bit more attention and aren't so mindless, i have yet to fully win the first game, and that may be because im bad at the tamagotchi games but for me its because them games are more challenging which makes them more fun, i beat the second game once and was thrilled. Another difference is items available at tama depa, i havent bought any of the items but i did look at them and there are some new ones, when i do buy them i will update you and tell you about them! one last difference i noticed was there seemed to be one new back drop available in the home shop, i liked the preview so i will probably buy it and then share a pic of it with you. (of and the banners on the top and bottom are different, they depict himespetchis head!) once i have expierienced more of it, and when my tama grows i will inform you about it!

So heres the actual log! and there is a new character my tamagotchi princess spicy, it's a boy and his name is hayden!

Hayden: hello there im glad to be here! it's nice to meet you! im hayden and i cant wait to live my life with you!

Kyle: hi hayden! im kyle and im glad youre here, this is our batcholor pad... NO GIRLS!!!!

Grant: haha <_< welcome aboard, its good to have you here!

Me: well now that introductions are over lets dive on in!

Kyle: when is my pierce gonna come???

Me: it will be here soon! i promise, the seller said by april first but we'll see..

Grant.... whooooaaahhhh whats going on?

Me: you're becoming an adult tbc

Sorry I had to leave in the middle of the post, my mom was having a cow... Anyway here we go again...

Grant: wha....whaa... Whaaaatttssss going on????

Me: don't worry it's normal for a teen to go through this, it's sort of a passage into man hood

Kyle: well that means its my turn soon

Me: yeah!

Grant: this is awesome!

Hayden: wow I can't wait to be an adult! But I'm only a toddler so I have a ways to go...

Kyle: why haven't I changed?

Me: I'm not sure....

*wait some more*

Grant: I'm off to bed, I'm sorry you didn't change Kyle...

Hayden: *yawns* me too

Me: well there's a reason for everything we just need patience...

Kyle: ok.... Maybe tomorrow?

Me: maybe tomorrow... Maybe

Anyway that's it for now

Events...

•started iD l princess spacy, got a boy (Hayden) and he is currently a toddler (kaubotchi)

•grant(iD l) turned into an adult, kuishinbotchi, he's super adorable!

•Kyle however didn't change, even though he is like 5 minuets younger than grant but oh well....

•starting next Thursday I will have a bunch of time on my hands and will be able to post pics more frequently so stay tuned

•deco pierce royal change is due to come anyway now!

•as always, rate comment follow like etc. and follow me on Instagram for instant photo updates, and sorry again for making this into two posts :(

Good evening!

Kyle: huzzah! I'm finally an adult!

Grant:I told you you just had to wait!

Me I'm so glad! I'm so lucky I have two handsome grown up men and a teenage man who is equally handsome

Hayden: haha thanks! I can't believe I'm already a teen! And tomorrow ill be an adult!

Me: yeah and in a day or two Kyle and grant will have children of their own! Hopefully...

Kyle: where did I put my mirror?!?

Me: how should I know? Why do you need it?

Kyle: to make sure my hair looks good!

Me since when did you care about your hair?

Kyle: aha here it is... I'm still looking good ;)

Grant: so Hayden, what adult do you think you'll be?

Hayden: I'm not sure... Hopefully I'll be strong and smart and have rugged manly features

Me: that's a tall order, just they not to be disappointed if you don't turn out exactly how you imagined

Hayden: I won't

Grant: yeah I never expected to look this good, but hey I'm not complaining

Me: I'm glad you like who you are

Kyle: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Me: ¡Kyle whats wrong!?

Kyle: I'm out of my special hair gel!

Me: -_- ever since you became an adult that's all you care about

Kyle: well it's one of my defining features

Me: whatever >:/

Sorry it's short and odd I'm really tired and have school soon soo...

Events

•Kyle became charatchi, I connected him to 4 girls on my spacy before Hayden came around

•Hayden became a teen, bokuhoshitchi

•grants house is all the fluffy theme now!

•rate, comment, follow, like,etc. and follow me on Instagram for instant photo updates

I really messed up... And I'm sorry in an earlier post I said grant was my p's but then I changed that a few days later to grant is my iD l sorry for the confusion! :(

Well today started off really bad! My quarter is ending so I'm really busy with school, and two of my teachers really irked me today! The first promised to hand back our papers for revisions due by Thursday today and when I got there she hadn't gotten it done! And the second didn't reply to my email which I sent a while ago and wasn't there and I had a test to take from him the last assignment of the quarter... Luckily another teacher was able to give it to me, and I aced it... But then my luck made a turn for the better when I got home my iD l princess spacy had turned into pipospetchi just the adult I wanted and the reason I named him Hayden ;) and to make things even better my royal change deco pierce arrived, I'm so excited to try out the henshinjo!

*princess spacy alert* I updated the wallpaper to the one I thought was a new theme turns out it is new! It looks like a himespactchi theme which makes sense because she is the main character... It's super pink with a lot of detail! I really like it, it even has what appears to be a mametchi shrine! How cute is that!

Anyway here we go!

Hayden: shlogorp shingez deee waaaaappppp Chchch iiiiiii

Grant: ???

Kyle: o_O

Me: -_-

Hayden: haha just kidding I'm not a real alien... Well I am but I can speak English haha

Me: I can tell adult hood has really made you more mature...

Grant: yeah. At least he isn't as bad as Kyle and his hair :D

Kyle: MY HAIR! WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT? OH NO OH NO OH NO!!

Me: Kyle don't freak out nothing's wrong... Gosh is grant the only normal one here?

Kyle and Hayden: hey! We're better than normal! We're special :)

Me: yes yes you are...

Hayden: can we redo my house I feel like this place is boring!

Me: yeah I guess we can

Hayden: wheee

*redo house*

Me: I like it, kind of feminine but hey it sure is cute ;)

Hayden: huh? Not what I expected but at least is fresh and new!

*knock...knock....knock* real life...

Me: brb guys

Mailman: I have a package for **************

Me: that's me!

Mailman: sign here please

Me: ok (in thoughts, omg he wants my autograph! I'm famouse!)

Me: thank you

*opens package*

Me: ahhhhh! My deco pierce is here!

Kyle: put it in put it in!

Me: ok

*puts it in*

Kyle whoa it looks like I'm in a castle

Me: let's see the new stuff

Kyle: there's a staph and a super awesome crown!

Me: I'll buy them!

Together: AHHHHHH! How cool is this

Grant: I wish I had one...

Hayden: me too

Me: aww I'm sorry guys! But hey you two have other things! Plus you two can unlock the changing place so.... Yeah

End?

Events...

Hayden became pipospetchi

redid Hayden's wallpaper

grant and Kyle got last happy symbol and will reproduce tomorrow! Hayden got three of four happy symbols

deco pierce came!

as always rate, comment, like, follow, etc... And follow me on Instagram for instant photo updates!

Also my goal for spring break is to make a nest of sorts for my tamas, currently they sleep in a pillow/pillow case next to me on my bed but I'm worried this will cause unnecessary rubbing which will cause corrosion, if anyone has any ideas shoot me a pm thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So here we go!

Austin: where's my daddy?

Me: he had to go back to his home land

Raina: is my daddy there too?

Me: yes, but I will take great care of you!

Hayden: aww those two are so cute!

Me: Hayden come help me out here!

Hayden: oh right, of course

Austin and Raina: WHHHAAAAA I want my daddy! NOW!!

Me: they aren't here I'm sorry...

Raina:is that my daddy?

Me: no, he's like your uncle...

Hayden: haha....? No I'm not your daddy...

Austin: so you're mine! Yay!

Raina: no mine!

Hayden: *gulp* uh oh!

*raina and Austin attack hayden*

Hayden: Ahhhhh!

Me: keep them busy for me

Hayden: help me!

*sits down with some iced tea*

Me: you know.... I think you have it under control

Raina: da da!

Austin: daddy!

Hayden: why me?!?

Me: good you wore them out, now they are asleep

Hayden: why didn't you help me?

Me: hey now you know what grant and Kyle went through with you...

Hayden: there was two of them and only one of me, this time it was one me versus two babies! That's not fair!

Me: well life's not fair...

Hayden: humph!

Me: aww come on lighten up! One more day then you are off to tama planet and they will take care of your baby.

Hayden: I guess that will pay them back...

Me: and they will visit when they are adults and yell at you for leaving them with your baby and you can tell them, hey I raised you...

End?

Events

grant and Kyle left, grant married watawatatchi, Kyle married furifuritchi

grant had a baby boy, Austin, Kyle had a baby girl, Raina.

Hayden is closer to marriage

my two babies are now toddlers, Raina is terubotchi and Austin is Nannokitchi

as always rate, comment, follow, pm, like, etc. and follow me on Instagram for instant photo updates, ps I like to chat so if you do too pm me

Thanks to tamagotchialice for following! And thanks to whomever rated my log too! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Here we go!

Austin: shake shake shake

Raina: shake shake shake

Me: shake your booty!

James: whaaaaaaa

Me: aww man I thought that would calm him down, but it looks like it only made things worse...

Austin: how about a story?

Raina: no a bottle

Me: or NyQuil??

Raina: you know I may not be a doctor but I don't think you give NyQuil to a crying baby...

Me: I know that it's just I haven't sleep in hours and I don't know what to do!!!

*start to argue*

James: *sniffle* hahaha :)

Me: ? Wait.... He likes that! Keep fighting

Austin: ok...

Raina: sure!

*sometime later...*

James: *snoring sounds?*

Me: finally he's asleep!

Austin: I'm beat, I have new found respect for teen parents, how can they handle all the crying at such a young age?

Me: I don't really care right now I just want to go eat and then sleep

Raina: me too, then tomorrow we will be adults...

Austin: good!

*attention* Tamagotchi iD l princess spacy update: as I mentioned before there was a new wallpaper available for the living room, I have confirmed that it is a theme (available for all rooms) and it is themed around himespetchi! I have the kitchen and living room ones so only three more left.

I also realized a major plus side to having a baby, it requires constant mini game playing to keep its happiness/friendship level up so it does bring in a lot of gotchi points which is really nice!

End?

Events

•Hayden married a himespetchi and had a baby boy, James

•James is a toddler now, Nannokitchi

•Raina and Austin are teens, Raina is nokobotchi and Austin is bokuhoshitchi

•as always rate, comment, like, follow, etc. and follow me on Instagram for instant photo updates!

Photos! here are some pics to officially begin (my) spring break! Also this is the first time My Princess Spacy iD l will be shown, enjoy!

IMG_0408_zpsdec4409f.jpg
Grant and his wife!

IMG_0403_zpsb6a77bd8.jpg
Kyle with his new deco pierce

IMG_0414_zps0402e1e9.jpg
Hayden with baby James! (Too cute)

IMG_0420_zps43b7ece1.jpg
IMG_0422_zpsf13df025.jpg
IMG_0421_zps630b8c02.jpg

^^^ Current tamas, left to right, Raina, James, and Austin!!

IMG_0416_zps2a0ae070.jpg
This is a family photo!

I hope you enjoyed them! i am having loads of fun writing this, so please rate it or pm me some comments (what character i shoud try to get, what i could do better on here, etc.) and follow! thanks! :gozarutchi:

Well hopefully you saw my previous posts with pics, you can expect more of those this following weekend!

Anyways....

Austin: hazah I look like I'm of royalty!

Raina: me too!

Me: haha yeah you do!

Austin: well I naturally look like this Raina uses make up and props to look like that...

Raina: > :( hey do you wanna fight? Come at me bro I'm ready!

Me: sigh.... Alright enough you two break it up.

Raina: you're lucky he's holding me back!

Me: I'm not holding anyone back?

Austin: XD

Raina: whatever...

James: hey guys whats new?

Me: James where were you?

James: outside... Playing with some homeless cats why?

Me: I've told you numerous times to not do that! Who bows how many diseases they have

Raina: but they are really friendly!

Me: don't encourage him!.... Wait you play with them too?

Austin: I thought they were ours, I've been feeding them twice a day everyday for like a month

Me: WHAT?!?! I've been trying to get them to leave! No wonder they keep coming back!

James: why can't we just keep them?

Me: because they are sick, and dirty

Raina: what if we bathed them and took them to the vet?

Austin: then could we keep them?

Me: no, I'll be the one to care for them when you get bored of them so no cats!

James: awww come on pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!

Me:....

Raina: humph well we can't just let them die out there....

Me: you can get pets later, Raina and Austin can get them tomorrow and James can when he is an adult. But until then no more cat talk!

James: ok.... Well spring break is here yay!

Me: yup I finished the third quarter of my freshmen year of highschool! I still have my 4.0 woot woot!

Austin: let's party it up like there's no tomorrow!

Raina: can we go on a trip?

Me: I don't know if we can afford it...

Austin: I have $65,000 saved up yeah in tamagotchi dollars that won't pay for a trip... Sorry :(

James oh well maybe next year?

End....?

Events

•Raina and Austin became adults, Raina a memetchi who then went to the royal change place and became the snake charming meme who is one of the characters that made me want to get this deco pierce! And Austin is a shutotchi another character I really like and the one I was aiming for!

•James is a even now, bokuhoshitchi

•post pics tomorrow, any suggestions? Send me a pm about the types of pics I should take, ie location scenery and things like that

• as always like, comment, follow, rate, etc. and follow me on Instagram (check my about me for my username) thanks for reading! I hope you like it and please read it again!

Hellloooooooo!

Austin: can we get a pet! You said today I could!

Me: ok fine.... Do you want one too?

Raina: no I'm good..

James: yes!

Me: you're not an adult yet james you can't get one, but tomorrow you can!

James: yayy!

Austin: let's go

*walk to park*

Me: alright find one you like then come get me.

Austin: ok

*runs off*

5 minuets later...

Austin: I found it!

Me: alright, it's pretty cute! We can get it!

Austin: yayy

*adopts pet*

Me: ok you have to take good care of it otherwise we will bring it back there!

Austin: I know! Geee-osh!

Raina: can I get this super cute makeup set I saw at the mall?

Me: yeah sure thing!!

James: hey lookie I'm an adult now!

Me: o my goodness you are! You're soooo cute

James: *blushes* aww stop it you

Austin: haha alright man way to go!

Raina: you are cute! Not as cute as Austin though

Austin: o_o what??

Raina: I'm just saying if I were to Rae you two based on your looks, you would be higher than him...

Austin: B-) well I am petty good looking

Me:*rolls eyes*

James: well it's good to ba an adult :)

Me: and soon all of you will leave me with your kids :(

Raina: whoa! Not so fast I'm not ready for kids just yet

Austin: eh...

James: I can't wait for kids!

Me: ^_^ haha

End...?

Events

Austin adopted a sopratchi

James became an adult, sunopotchi

all three got the first three tamatomo stamps

I re did a third room in James' house to match the himespetchi theme

should I have Raina the memetchi marry Austin the shutotchi?

as always, rate, comment, like, follow, etc.. Thanks for reading! Bye

Well hello again!

Austin:....

Raina:.....

James:....

Me:.....

Austin: well today has been slow...

Raina: yup

James: mhhhmmmm

Me: yup

Sorry not much happened today, Raina and Austin got their fourth and final tamatomo stamps but I didn't marry them off and James was just baing an adult. Tomorrow I will start the new generation on my P's and my iD l but then from like 1 pm my time tomorrow until 1 pm my time on Wednesday my tamas will be "paused" (have their batteries out) because I'm having family time and such and I get to se my cousin that I barely ever see anymore which will be fun... So no tamas running means no logging yes, I'm sorry in advance but my next log will be in like 4 days :( I'm so sorry but please keep reading when I do update it next!

Ok so some stuff happened well I was off... First off all of them got married and had a baby, Raina had a girl named Chloe, Austin had a boy named Connor, and James had a boy named Charlie. Currently Chloe and Connor are teens and Charlie is a toddler. Chloe is neotchi Connor is hanikamitchi and James is Nannokitchi.

*princess spacy update*: so I made all the rooms to match the himespetchi theme and then when I went outside I noticed that the house had changed shape to look like a fortune tellers tent! How cute!

Connor: haha welcome to my first appearance on this log!

Chloe: hehe :3 glad to be here

Charlie: me too!

Me: well you guys are C cubed Chloe Charlie and Connor haha XD

Chloe: I guess we are? How cool

Connor: well i just am glad that the sun is shinning and it is a great day to be here!

Charlie: I could go for some ice cream!

Chloe: I am good.... But I'll walk to the ice cream shoppe with you!

Me: they do have good ice cream!

Connor: I want ice cream too!

Me: ok let's go!

*get ice cream and eat the yummyness*

Charlie: mmmmmm that was delicious

Me: I agree

Connor: let's have a pizza party!

Chloe: I like pepperoni

Connor and Charlie: I like cheese!

Me: well let's get both then!

*PIZZA PARTAY!*

Chloe: *yawns* I'm tired

Connor: *catches Chloe's yawn and yawns too*

Charlie: *catches Connors yawn that he caught from Chloe and yawns too!*

Me: seems to me like its time for a nap!

Them: yeah...

*take a nap*

Connor: can we go to the hot springs? They just finished remodeling it!

Me: haha ok that sounds like a lot of fun!

Connor: and it will be super relaxing!

*spend some lazy time in the warm hot springs*

Connor: they gave me this cool new "fruit" banner lets put it up

Me: it looks good!

Chloe: hey there's a beach I've always wanted to visit and they just put it a new game can we go check it out?

Me: why not?

*check out the beach*

Me: I had a lot of fun spending time with you guys! Can't wait for more fun tomorrow!

(They all also helped the Eco triplets, Chloe got another Eco scoop (three times in a row now!) and Connor got a fork thingy and Charlie got a bag for tama depa)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the 600 views!!!!!!!

Anyways.... Chloe and Connor became adults today! Connor is kuromametchi bad boy ;) exactly who I was aiming for! And Chloe is yumemitchi also who I was aiming for! They are both super cute however I've noticed two things that are odd about yumemitchi 1. Whenever you go somewhere instead of walking she rides in a limo why? I'm not sure but oh well..... And 2. She loses happiness a lot faster than other adults even though she's a perfect care adult.... Maybe it's just me but that's what I noticed today... Also Charlie became a teen today! He is hanikamitchi :) oh yeah and I also brought Chloe to the royal change place she now rides a cloud and has rainbows following her o_O cute and weird

Chloe: my limo is awesome!! And I have friggen rainbows behind me how awesome is adult hood?

Connor: whatever....

Chloe: > :( ever since you became an adult you've thought you were soooooo cool... Well news flash you aren't so get over yourself!

Charlie: haha :3 I'm a cat!

Connor: fine but at least I'm not a stuck up snob like you!

Chloe: ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhhhhh! What did you say punk?!?!

Me: -_- calm down guys no need to over react...

Connor and Chloe: I AM NOT OVER REACTING!

Charlie: yeah calm down guys :)

Me: haha whatever....

Thanks for reading sorry it was kind of short... Bye!

Hey! So today Charlie became a kikitchi, how cute ;) and not much else happened...

Charlie: wahoo! I'm an adult this is awesome!

Chloe: haha now we are all adults! This is so much fun!

Connor: well tomorrow I'm getting married and having a kid so this won't last long

Me: don't be a Debby downer Connor! You're never any fun

Connor: I'm sorry I'm just being realistic... -_-

Chloe: well we should enjoy it well it lasts! We can go to the beach, get some ice cream, watch a performance by lavulitchi and meloditchi, go to the hot springs, or just hang out... I don't care as long as we are together!

Charlie: I agree :D

Connor: ok I'm cool with whatever!

*montage of awesome stuff!*

Me: that was so fun I love you all! I wish you could stay here and watch your kids grow up...

Connor: well now that we are adults we need to be able to go to tama planet and live our lives there

Chloe: yeah we will get jobs and buy a house and function in our own society

Charlie: and we will still get to see each other!

Me: yeah... And I sometimes get to see my past babies when they eat with my current ones

Charlie: I'll be sure to come by often and show you how I'm doing!

Chloe: me too! And when my son or daughter is all grown up she will come home and meet us! And that will be sooo much fun!

Connor: well it's all fun and games but its ten so I'm tired... I'm going to bed! Night!! :)

*all three go to sleep*

Me: awwww how precious!

Thanks for reading stay tuned for the next edition!

Good evening! So today Chloe and Connor left their babies with me, Chloe had a girl (lucy) and Connor had a boy (Mel). Ok I'm really frustrated because on my id l for every single girl and every single boy I've had so far they have all started as the same baby! I don't know why... But that means I haven't been able to get 6 males yet because I can't get the right baby! If anyone knows why this would happen pm me or is it just a freak accident? Also Charlie and Connor both got pets and then they all took a photo together! How cute

Lucy: hello hello hello!

Mel: haHA it's so nice to meet you!

Charlie: you two are so cute! I could just eat you up!

Me: yeah then they row up and the cuteness fades... JK XD

Lucy: I want to go to the toy store!

Mel: me too! And play with all the toys and buy all the toys and spend all day there!

Charlie: with the riches your relatives left you you could afford that :)

Me: haha yeah we on the other hand can't...

Lucy: but you don't have to buy anything... You can just bring us

Me: yeah I guess I could, ok let's go!

*go to toy store*

CLOSED FOR EVER! JK just until April 12

Mel: aww man it's closed

Charlie: we can come back another time!

Lucy: aww man I want toys... :,(

Me: you can play with the toys you have at home

Mel: yeah we can still have fun!

Me: well you can play for a little longer then it's bed time

Lucy: yayyyy

*play then go to bed*

Charlie: haha that was so fun! I love kids

Me: I do too! And I get to raise them a lot!

Charlie: I'm going to have a kid tomorrow! Promise me you will play with it a bunch!

Me: ok... Good night!

Thanks for reading!

Holla! So today Mel and Lucy became teens! Lucy is nokobotchi and Mel is hanikamitchi! Also Charlie left me with his daughter, the first girl on my princess spacy! Her name is jewels :) right now she is paletchi.

Jewels: hehe hi everyone!

Mel: sup? How you doin?

Me: <_< ever since you saw friends you've been acting like Joey... Come on Mel be yourself!

Lucy: hi there I'm Lucy! My favorite color is light pink, but not to light more of a medium light. I love plants especially tulips! Red pink yellow white, any color you name it. I also like sea turtles a lot they're super cute don't you think? My favorite season is spring because that's when flowers start to grow, and my middle names is Scott O_O

Jewels: ha... Well nice to meet you too...

Me: it's ok they're a bit much at first but you get used to them pretty quick

Jewels: I love animals too Lucy! We should go to the zoo

Lucy: yeah we could see turtles!

Mel: and dolphins and they have a lot of food!

Me: sounds like a lot of fun! Let's do it

*go to zoo*

Lucy: TURTLES!

Mel: DOLPHINS!

Jewels: OTTERS!

Me: we have enough time to see all of them and much more... Let's go to the dolphins first because there is a show in five minuets!

Mel: yayyy!

*watch dolphin show*

Mel: that was GREAT! Where to next?

Me: the otters are closest

Jewels: woohoo! I want to pet and feed them!

Lucy: what about the turtles?

Me: they aren't going anywhere. We will se them after the otters

*go to otters exhibit*

Jewels: this is awesome!

Zoo worker: I need a volunteer to help me feed the otters... Is anyone brave enough?

Jewels: MEEEEEEHHHH!

Zoo worker: well aren't you enthusiastic little girl come on up and help me out!

*helps him out*

Me: now to the turtles!

Lucy: finally!

*sees the turtles*

Mel: *grrrrhhhh* haha I think my stomach is trying to tell you guys that I'm starving!

Me: I am too let's get some food!

*get a bunch of food and eat it*

Mel: I had fun today! Thanks for bringing us

Lucy: yeah thanks!

Jewels: it was sooo awesome! Thanks soooooo much!

Me: my pleasure!

Thanks for reading tune in tomorrow for another post ;)

Well today Lucy and Mel became adults! Yay! Lucy is a chouchoutchi and Mel is a shinshitchi! They are both super cute and I love them! Jewels became a teen today and is painaputchi how cute, yet I'm not sure how she became her as I had to leave her alone for quite some time while I was at school... But o well...

Lucy: haha how fitting I'm a butterfly just in time for spring!

Mel: I'm a royal egg... I think?

Me: hahaha Humpty Dumpty!

Jewels: I'm a tropical fruit! How awesome is that?

Me: you're all so cute!

Lucy: but I'm the best right?

Me: no you're all equal in my heart!

Mel: well I like my natural clothes... A tuxedo everyday makes everything feel legendary!!!

Jewels: I can't wait to be an adult and to wear clothes!

Lucy: what?!? You don't wear clothes?

Jewels: wait... No I meant like change out of my set clothes

Mel: sure you did ;)

Me: haha lay off of her guys!

Jewels: and when I'm an adult I can get a pet!

Me: yeah you and Mel will get pets tomorrow then take a photo together to continue in the second annual iD l photo shoot! Which consisted of kikitchi and kuromametchi and their pets last generation!

Jewels: and then our kids can see us when they grow up! I look at dads picture everyday!

Mel: you said it...

Lucy: I wish I could take a picture

Me: hey when I get more money I will buy another l's and you can play with them! But that won't be for like 3 months!

Lucy: I'll be long gone by then!

Mel: hey I forgot to ask... How was your first day back at school from spring break?

Lucy and jewels: yeah! How was it?

Me: it was good, I only have 39 more school days plus weekends and days off... But still that isn't that long at all!

Thanks for reading have a nice day!!! ^_^ :) :D

Hello again! So today jewels became an adult!she is a agetchi, she's pretty cute however her eyes are like solid purple and it kinda freaks me out... Sadly I wasn't aiming for her, I was going for violetchi but oh well. Mel and Lucy didn't do much today...

Jewels: yayy! I'm finally an adult! This is great

Lucy: oh my gosh you're soooo pretty I wish I was you!

Mel: *sigh*

Jewels: no you're so much prettier than me! I wish I was YOU!

Lucy: OMG I saw the cutest dress at the mall the other day and it would look amazing on you we have to get it!

Jewels: I don't have much money... So I'm not sure i can afford it :(

Lucy: well... Mel did promise your dad he would look after you and lend you money when you needed it

Jewels: hmmm really ;) Mellllllll! Where are you?

Mel: what? I'm over here.

Jewels: well I wanted to go shopping at the mall but I don't have enough money and I was wondering that since my dad raised you could you lend me some money?

Mel: fine... How much?

Jewels: eeeeeeeee! Um only like 4000 cause were going to the thrift store!

Mel: alright... Here you go

Lucy: ahhhhhhhh! Let's go!

*go to mall*

Me: that was awfully nice of you to do that Mel ;)

Mel: awww be quiet it's none of your business

~at the mall

Lucy: here it is the thrift store! And here's the dress I was talking about! It's only 2300 gp! How cheap!

Jewels: I can also aford this super cute kimono!

Lucy: I have the same one!

Jewels: let's go out to lunch too!

Lucy: alright but I'm buying! Cause I'm gonna steal this dress and wear it sometimes so I might as well pay you back now

Jewels: ok!

*eat lunch then go home*

Me: how was it ladies?

Lucy: it was great, jewels got a super cute kimono and this adorable pink dress!

Jewels: and Lucy bought me lunch, it was super delicious!

Me: how nice of her!

Mel: put them on for us let's see how you look!

Lucy: what a great idea, it'll be like a fashion show! Do it

Jewels: ok!

*does fashion show*

Mel: I like the pink one the best

Lucy: me too

Me: same here

Thanks for reading! I'm gonna post pics soon I promise!! I have a major test coming up so I've been studying and yeah... Anyway keep checking back for that! See you soon!

Welcome! Today Lucy and Mel got married and had babies! Lucy had a boy named Kai and Mel also had a boy, the same one I always get and don't know why! And his name is Mario! Jewels got a pet today!

Jewels: aww they're adorable! I just love babies!

Me: yeah same here!

Kai: what are we gonna do today?

Mario: let's play!

Kai: I wanna go out to eat!

Mario: or wrestle

Kai: or read!

Jewels: we have plenty of time for that stuff...

Me: first lets take jewels' pet for a walk in the park!

Mario: yeah!

Kai: fine

*walk to park*

Kai: who are those people?

Me: oh they're the Eco triplets ... Looks like they're having another park clean up, let's join!

Kai: ok

*gets an Eco scoop again!* (does anyone know if what time you help out affects what you get because I always help out around 12/12:30 because I change the time, and I have gotten the Eco scoop like 4 times in a row! What's up with that?)

Me: oh well maybe next time!

*goes for walk then home*

Me: well now I'm hungry lets get a bite to eat

Kai: yayy!

Jewels: I'm famished, I could eat a horse!

Mario: then can we play?

Me: sure!

*goes out to eat*

Kai: I want the spaghetti!

Me: I'll have the steak

Jewels: I'll have the sushi

Mario: could I have the stew please!

*eats*

Me: that was delicious

Jewels: I'm stuffed!

*go home*

Mario: let's play hide and go seek, I'll seek first... Ready... Set... Go!

*play hide and go seek*

Me: alright bed time night night!

Thanks for reading toon in for more tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back