My lips are sore :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryFieldsForever

Reaction score
My lower lip was getting a bit dry, but instead of me putting on some balm I pulled of a bit of skin. Know my entire lower lip is infected. Does anyone have any good tips that might be good in a speedy recovery, and I know I am not to pick at it again.

StrawberryFieldsForever :)

hmm.... i never pill my skin off from my lower lip cause my mum told me not to since i was very young so i suggest you put on some lip balm....

cause i don't even know the feeling yet.... but my top lip is hurting for some reason.... *puts on lip balm*

I will put some on, I was just not sure as it's infected. It is quite painful :D

I was stupid to pick at it, I wont be doing that again.

I am a chicken cause that hurts SOO bad when i did it. I just put water on it and stuff like that cause when i put on chap stick and stuff like that it burned and stung.

I just went to the chemist and got 'Cymex', it's an anti-septic cream it smells horrible, but hopefully it will help.

SFF

Try putting on a special kind of lip balm from the store.

Like Patolium Jelly. (not the kind you eat)

Thats what i do.

:furawatchi:

I just went to the chemist and got 'Cymex', it's an anti-septic cream it smells horrible, but hopefully it will help.
SFF
Good job! :D I hope it heals soon.

Long ago, when I used to get stressed, I bit my tounge. And at the end it was so sore and painful, it bled and everything. I had to get help too... :D

Good job! :D I hope it heals soon.Long ago, when I used to get stressed, I bit my tounge. And at the end it was so sore and painful, it bled and everything. I had to get help too... :D
Ouch! I would say that really hurt, much more than some sore lip. I hope you have given up that habit and your tongue is better.

OH. I did that. Put on lip Moisterizer. Balm is for chapped and might a]make it burn. Moisterizer will soth(sp) it.

put on lip gloss like they said or drink water but just don't bite it anymore might bleed that happened to me when i bit at my dry lip hope you feel better :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
dont put on sticky lipglosses X.x

Try some aloe vera pentrolium jelly (vaseline) or if its not improving ask your mum to take you to the doctors, I dont think it will be that seriouse though ;)

Aimme

Last edited by a moderator:
Best you can do is use some carmax or some other type of healing lip balm.

I pull the skin off too, but now, I probably won't. ;)

Ooh, well peeling off the dry skin wasn't a very good idea, but don't worry: Dr. Jamie to the rescue! :)

First of all, try not to lick your lips or pucker them up a lot, because the saliva will just dry up again and become even more sore. And don't put water on them, that won't help, either!

Also, try putting some lip balm or Vaseline on your lips, and wait a while and it will heal.

Just try to ignore your lips for the next few days, it will go away.

Your lips were probably just dry from the cold winter weather, but spring's here now! ^_^

Also, if these tips don't help, my friend, Dr. Google.ca always has great tips! :p

Lip balm, all the way.

One time, my upper lip was itchy because of the cold, so I scratched at it with my teeth, so it got red and hurt bad. *shiver* I will not do that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back