MY LITTLE GIRL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uras r us

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: okay *takes a deep breath* i have a v4 and v4.5 and i had a teen on one and adult on v4. so i was gonna use my honey on v4.5 (my teen was gonna evolve) but i decided before to do a freindly visit so i click visit and No vist instead they look back and forth. then fireworks go off and my teen girl is having two baby boys! OMG! i was freaked out cuz none of them had used the love potion! gozarutchi (danny) has four hearts for my teeny :lol: And the teeny :lol: has four smilies

Last edited by a moderator:
om there was two other topics and this u should have read them......but its normal if they have babies sometimes with an adult and teenager that happened to mine and to my friend to times and guess what my tama (v3) which was an adult had a baby with a child the raindrop child .. :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

well sorry if i sound like im mean but i have read one of the topics but not their replies. Thank you for the help though i was very worried because both (the toys themselves) are only Like a month old each. :lol: Thanks! wait a miniute did you say ur adult had kids with a toddler?!!!

congrats on the new babies my 2 v4s had babies they had1 its a :kuribotchi: and im happy 4 u i also have a yellwo star v3 and a pink love my family v5

This has happened before, but only on different versions (a v4 is not a v4.5 after all).

What hasn't been proven is if this can happen on the same version. Maybe I should conduct an experiment. :blink:

No need for an experiment, it just happened to me. My friend has a v4.5 and so do i, mine was a boy(adult) his was a girl(2-year old teenager) and when i did present with the two of them they suddenly got married! My friends tamagotchi has 4 smileys but mine has 4 hearts. So i think its just a glitch with the v4.5 because its always involved in these glitches.

thanks now im happy it hsppend cuz she is a great- grandma. (it would have set my generations back a day anyway) danny her son his final form was a hyottokotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back