My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Aware of the small FiM ponys. I have 2 of them myself. I probably have some G3 movies... Just haven't opened them and watched them. I figure they are cute too, but probably can watch them online on youtube or something now. Its free and less work to find the vhs.

I hope we get some of the ones (or all) of the ponys I see international sellers are selling. Blossomforth got wings... Atleast I think so according to the one I saw... It could have been a custom in a new box. With all the land/flying ponys changing... I wouldn't be surprised....

I've got to say that the fanbase is massive and made up of the most surprising people. I myself am not a Brony but if I get bored I'll watch the show. People make the most epic fan vids, I'll say that. And I love Derpy Hooves ♥

^ i like derpy to! im pretty good at finding her in the show. lauren faust (the writer and creator of FiM) said that she will have a script in season 2. :3

(heres a tip: look for her in large crowds ;P)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use to play with my little pony things .... how silly I was..
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back