My Little Violetchi-Introduction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkeepie11

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first Fanfic so I really hope you like it! It’s a remake of “My Little Dashie”, which is a My Little Pony fan fiction. So, the plot of this story is similar to the one in “My Little Dashie”. I’m not sure how many parts I will do yet, but it should be 2-3 parts. Here is the introduction.
My Little Violetchi

Introduction
THIS IS THE DAY MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER
Today I woke up like I did any ordinary day, except this wasn’t an ordinary day. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. Then I went outside and sat at my bus stop, for my bus that was always late because a 90-year old man that looked like he was about to have a heart attack drove it. Plus he didn’t care because I was about the only person who rode it daily.
It was raining today-again, for the third week in a row in this horrid town. God, I have to get out of here. Finally the bus was here, and I was off to my terrible job that barely gave me enough money for rent, let alone food. I stayed later than usual because my boss wanted me to do more than just sit at a desk and take calls, even though I technically wasn’t qualified to do the paperwork there, but if I complained I’d be fired on the spot. Since jobs are so tight these days, I guess I should be glad I even have a job. Anyway, because I stayed later I missed my bus and had to walk 5 miles home. So I walked on the sidewalks, crossing hedges and cursing out my boss to my friends on my phone when I nearly tripped on a fairly large cardboard box.
“What the-!” I exclaimed as I regained my balance. I looked down at the old, dirty box and noticed there was some writing on it. I could barely read it out, but I was pretty sure it said “TAMATOWN”. Overwhelmed with curiosity, I picked up the box and opened it. Inside was a little Violetchi-my favorite tamagotchi character.
“Huh?” I said to no one in particular as I stared at the baby Violetchi. At first, I thought it was a stuffed animal, but then it moved! It seemed to be asleep. I don’t know why I did it, but I took the little Violetchi with me all the way home. When I got home, I made a little bed out of some old blanket and a dusty pillow and rested the baby Violetchi in it, then stared at it for five minutes in case it was just a mirage or something like that. I was so happy; I thought maybe I was dreaming. Then I realized that it needed a name!
Just like in my tamagotchi connection I had to name it of course! After a while of thinking, I decided to name her (I was pretty sure it was a “her”) Celestia. Finally, Celestia woke up and she started crying. “What’s wrong, Celestia?” I asked. She stared at me for a moment then continued to cry. I guess she didn’t understand me because she was just a baby Violetchi. C’mon, I thought, use your tamagotchi skills. What does a crying baby want? Then I realized the answer was staring me in the face. Food!
I quickly went into the kitchen and opened my fridge. What’s good for a baby? Milk! Milk is good! I grabbed a carton of milk and rushed into Celestia's new bedroom. “Here you go, Celestia, its milk, see?” Celestia grasped the carton with her hands and started drinking it. I’ve got to admit, it was pretty cute. After drinking the milk, she sat there and stared at me. “What, bored? Here, watch some TV that should entertain you…” I switched on the TV and her eyes were glued to the screen. I sat down next to her and we watched Doctor Who until finally we were both asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back