My Log By Gotchirules

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchirules

Reaction score
Hi!

I am Gotchirules and I have made a Tamatalk log. Before I begin, I would like to thank Binary, OldSchoolTama and KuroMametchifan123 for the inspiration.

I started up my tamas last week (1 v6, 1 tamago) and here are their stats:

v6-

Platina (violetchi)

hungry 2

happy 3

age 5

fattness 59 lbs

stress 13

tone 531

rhythm 463

original 689

generation 1

tamago-

Kilalatchi

hungry 5

happy 3

age 1 (OMG 1 YEAR OLD TEEN!!!)

fattness 84 lbs

train 10

friendship 2

generation 2

NOTE: During generation 1 of my tamago it was

nokotchi

mattaritchi

kilalatchi (Deja vu?)

kikitchi

married (OMG) Otokitchi! ewwwww.

Sorry for the short post, I posted this around 8. Need sleep. Hopefully I'll post more next time. I can't count on it, coz I have school. Bye.

Hey guys!

I woke up a while ago and watched youtube on my mums ipad before settling down to write this log. Surprisingly, Kilalatchi hasn't evolved yet!!!! Kikitchi evolved from teen form to adult form in a day... why didn't generation 2???

Ah well, onto the log.

nothing much in the morning. Platina had one concert- then I wrote my log. I'll have more in the afternoon.

hold on... as soon as I finished this log, Kilalatchi evolved into another Kikitchi!!! OMG!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

sorry for the late post, my mum picked me up LATE.

anyway, when I got home Platina needed to go potty (LOL) and she had a concert on. Kiki-man (what I call Kikitchi) was sick (how come I needed to do medicine TWICE???) and I felt sorry for him. awwwww. I played two rounds of shoot the bug to cheer him up. Also, my buddy connected with me before mum picked me up. She has a v5.5 (which I gave her) and a blue tamago. I connected with both.

LOG TIME!!!

Platina

Platina had several concerts today.2 concert practise and 1 concert. OMG I got 200,000,0 bucks today!!!!! I bought that cool thing which clones your tama! Thats just so weird,2 is my lucky number!

Kiki-man

Not much here.here is a table:

9:00- eat

10:00-sleep

11:00-eat

12:00-shop, eat some more

OMG Such a lazy lifestyle!!!

here is a dialouge:

Me: bedtime kiki-man

platina: hes asleep on me ewww!

Kiki-man:"sleeptalking" dont do that kutchipatchi you know you cant eat the teachers blackboard

me: OMG. platina, do you know rock n roll?

Platina: yep. "dramatic music plays"

Me: THATS THE STAR WARS THEME!

"Platina gets knocked over by kiki-man"

kiki-man:"wakes up" im hungry.

me: here we go again...

hahaha LOL. kiki-man, the blackboard wouldnt fit in kutchipatchis mouth.

bye guys!

Not much to post today. but (drum roll) Platina got married to mametchi and they had a baby boy! so happy!

Anyway, sorry for the late post. My brother wants to go on poptropica so sadly I have to stop typing or he'll kill me.

Bye (and sorry for short post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back